The Student Room Group

I hate that I can't approach this girl next to me..any advice?

She's sitting right next to me. But I'm just used to dating apps and smart phones. I've had limited success with that but I guess something is possible. But back to the topic, this real life like it was before the tech revolution. I can't believe I can't interact socially or flirt. Can anyone help me with a way of approaching and flirting? And conversation? She's at the next table in the library.
Reply 1
Modern women are scary too. For reference she doesn't look that approachable but she did sit at the next table. She's not conventionally attractive so maybe doesn't get approached much??
Reply 2
The likely explanation for her not looking approachable is that she doesn’t want to be approached. A library is not a primary dating environment, although you can have flirting there, but if your not getting any acknowledgment let it be, she’s studying and not interested. Rather get out and about to a some pubs where singles hang out with friends and practice interacting. You can learn some flirting technique from more successful mates
(edited 8 months ago)
Just go over and introduce yourself. Why do people nowadays make it seem so hard to have a normal interaction?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending