The Student Room Group

If she leans away?

Right, so this girl, stands next to this guy no problem, she will seem at ease with standing next to him.
with me it's different, she almost slightly leans away, even if she show me something on her phone, she slightly leans away. If I stand next to her she very subtly makes a bigger gap. sometimes she nice then sometimes she even avoids walking past me, but then other times she will ask me to grab something from her whilst she's holding it or simliar.
i take it I can take it as a sign of disinterest?
the other guy she seems comfortable with, smiles and laughs and makes good eye contact. With me it's the total opposite
I think you know that this is a sign of clear disinterest but are looking for a false sense of security. She clearly doesn't feel trusted safe or comfortable around you therefore you need to develop a friendship with her first

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by halliethestudent
I think you know that this is a sign of clear disinterest but are looking for a false sense of security. She clearly doesn't feel trusted safe or comfortable around you therefore you need to develop a friendship with her first

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I get it, I just can't understand why she's uncomfortbale ive known her for ages and she must know I'm not a threat. :frown:
Have you ever openly expressed an interest in her? You probably make her uncomfotable in some way.
Bad breath? Poor hygiene?
Reply 5
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Have you ever openly expressed an interest in her? You probably make her uncomfotable in some way.

no. obviously do, she is a bit shy.she was talking to another and myself but the whole time she looked uncomfortable holding her hand over her neck and not looking at me at all even when i was asking her a question. :frown:
Reply 6
Sadly, you can usually trust your instincts when reading a girls body language..
Original post by Anonymous
no. obviously do, she is a bit shy.she was talking to another and myself but the whole time she looked uncomfortable holding her hand over her neck and not looking at me at all even when i was asking her a question. :frown:

I'm sorry but you may have actually creeped her out in some way, I can't be sure obviously, but it does sound like that!
Reply 8
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I'm sorry but you may have actually creeped her out in some way, I can't be sure obviously, but it does sound like that!

Ok, I did think this perhaps (but I don't know why) so I decided to keep my distance (not look,mor interact with her) and blunt around her. She then she then seemed annoyed with me that I was like this and acted cold with me.
You win some you lose some I guess.
Reply 9
She also recently started to joke about me or make fun of me in front of others sometimes, and when the other guy who she seems comfortable with is around :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending