The Student Room Group

How do I take myself more seriously?

I'm wondering if I take myself seriously enough. Do you have any advice for someone who doesn't take anything seriously?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Don't call yourself "buttplugger"? Maybe that would be a start.
Original post by Treeroy
Don't call yourself "buttplugger"? Maybe that would be a start.

:rofl:
Original post by butt plugger
I'm wondering if I take myself seriously enough. Do you have any advice for someone who doesn't take anything seriously?

what makes you wonder this? any serious symptoms?
Believeteam22, you know it's against the rules to make multiple accounts.
Original post by harmony_x
what makes you wonder this? any serious symptoms?

I think I'm feeling down because my thread didn't turn out as well as I wanted... My other thread... It's alright... I'll cheer up. I'm hard on myself. I think I take myself just as seriously as I should. Positive thinking.
Reply 6
You should start joking less. Don't laugh when people crack jokes. lool jk, but on the serious note, start by acting more mature.. Take death seriously, don't mock peoples efforts and try to bring out the best in people even if they don't want to
Original post by ivy.98
You should start joking less. Don't laugh when people crack jokes. lool jk, but on the serious note, start by acting more mature.. Take death seriously, don't mock peoples efforts and try to bring out the best in people even if they don't want to

Lol, wut?
Reply 8
Original post by Tom Jickleson
Lol, wut?

lool I dont think i said it the right way. what i meant by that, is when you dont take death seriously, you do stupid/dangeruous stuff which could have consequences
Original post by ivy.98
lool I dont think i said it the right way. what i meant by that, is when you dont take death seriously, you do stupid/dangeruous stuff which could have consequences

:yeah:
Original post by butt plugger

maybe start with a username that isn't "butt plugger" lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending