The Student Room Group

KCL Postgraduate Applicants/Offer Holders 2016 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Herbert Hu
I applied KCL last year for a MA in Philosophy. The offer was made about 5 days after the status of all documents were changed.

I'm just not sure if a longer waiting = a rejection, because it has been about 5 days (excluding the holiday) after the document status has changed this time.

Hey. Did you end up going to KCL for MA Philosophy in the end?
(edited 8 years ago)
Anyone applied for MSc Organisational Psychiatry/Psychology?
Anyone applied to MA Science and Security? I'm just about to submit my application (late, I know) and I'm expecting not to get in as my undergrad was an LLB. But one can hope :smile:
Original post by engulfedx
Anyone applied for MSc Organisational Psychiatry/Psychology?

Nope, but I applied to another IoPPN course! Really want to study there next year: it's the dream, haha.
Just got an offer today [at 7PM of all times too]! Absolutely over the moon!

EDIT: I paid the deposit, and accepted the offer but haven't received any confirmation of its payment yet? Has anyone else?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by spacepirate-James

EDIT: I paid the deposit, and accepted the offer but haven't received any confirmation of its payment yet? Has anyone else?

Hey was this for the psyc/neuroscience course? When did you apply?
Original post by engulfedx
Hey was this for the psyc/neuroscience course? When did you apply?

Hey yeah for a course at IoPPN. Applied 14/12/15 so including the holidays, not very long! :smile:
I got offer of Msc International Marketing.
I've got an offer for Early Intervention in Psychosis, they got back to me 2 days after I applied!
Reply 49
Original post by legranicky
I got offer of Msc International Marketing.

Congratulations on the offer! :smile: When did you you apply? I submitted my application (also for the MSc International Marketing) on 19/12/2015 and have not heard from them since. Also, the status of my documents did not change (it still says "received" only), I am starting to feel a bit worried..
Original post by Tina_tms
Congratulations on the offer! :smile: When did you you apply? I submitted my application (also for the MSc International Marketing) on 19/12/2015 and have not heard from them since. Also, the status of my documents did not change (it still says "received" only), I am starting to feel a bit worried..

I have the same exact situation as you, I applied on 17/12 so only few days before you, my documents are still showing as received. I am also worried since everyone has gotten such quick replies already :frown:
Original post by Tina_tms

I applied on 2nd December, and got the offer on 11th December. It was fast.
Got an Offer for MSc Pharmacology on the 18th Dec. Best of luck everyone cheering you all on!! :biggrin:
Reply 53
Original post by spacepirate-James

Are you referring to this deposit?
"Fees and funding

Full time tuition fees - Home/EU
£10,500 p.a. (2016/17)*

*This tuition fee is subject to annual increases.

When you receive an offer for this course you will be required to pay a non-refundable deposit to secure your place.

The deposit is £1,000 Home/EU and £2,000 Overseas (2016/17)

If you receive an offer on or before 31st March 2016, payment is due by 30th April 2016.

If you receive an offer between 1st April 2016 and 30th June 2016, payment is due within one month of receipt of the offer.

If you receive an offer between 1st July 2016 and 31st July 2016, payment is due within two weeks of receipt of the offer.

If you receive an offer on or after 1st August 2016, payment is due within one week of receipt of the offer.

Please visit our web pages on fees and funding for more information.

"
Reply 54
Original post by cntblue
Got an Offer for MSc Pharmacology on the 18th Dec. Best of luck everyone cheering you all on!! :biggrin:

Congrats! I am doing my BSc in pharmacology
What uni are you from?

King's a brilliant place for pharmacology!!
Hello,I have an interview for the MSc Forensic Science course at KCL next week! I am thrilled but really nervous. Has anyone else got an interview for this course or any interview tips please??

Thanks!
Original post by ahllb
Nice. I received my offer for MA Philosophy this morning. Good luck!

I received my reply for MA Philosophy in Jan too!
Does anybody here know if there's any way to have the offer deadline extended? Does the offer get automatically taken away if you haven't responded by the deadline, or is it just that they can't guarantee the offer will be there still?

Thanks
Original post by cairotiger
Does anybody here know if there's any way to have the offer deadline extended? Does the offer get automatically taken away if you haven't responded by the deadline, or is it just that they can't guarantee the offer will be there still?

Thanks

I would go and call/email kings admission and explain your reason for needing to extend the deadline.
Hi everyone,

Had my interview today and got an unconditional offer which I am absolutely thrilled about. Good luck to everyone else x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending