Ideally about 22

Posted from TSR Mobile
26 onwards
Original post by RonnieRJ
Never :s-smilie:

Why?
23-24-25-26-27
One of them...
In the perfect relationship one is married in advance of marriage, even for that matter in the perfect friendship. In perfect relationships there is no requisite for sex however. Beyond children the requisite for sex is representative of the size of "self" in any relationship. Perfect relationships/genuinely unconditional friendships/relationships are no longer preoccupied with self. Be certain that the proposal is not a bid for entrapment. If unconditional/genuine love your freedom means everything!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Kates David
In the perfect relationship one is married in advance of marriage, even for that matter in the perfect friendship. In perfect relationships there is no requisite for sex however.

What is perfect for you may not be perfect for someone else
Reply 26
I want to be married by the age of 21.
Hopefully around 25 :smile:
Never
Original post by Emily.97
Never

And i'm actually surprised it's the females saying never as i would have expected it to be more the men who would say that.

Any reason why?
Original post by Anonymous
Why?

Why would I commit to sharing my wealth and life with someone who I'll probs stop "loving" anyway
Original post by RonnieRJ
Why would I commit to sharing my wealth and life with someone who I'll probs stop "loving" anyway

Ayyyyy true.

Although I'd probably get a prenup if ever the case I amassed a great deal of wealth. :bhangra:
Probably late twenties. I want to do everything that's on my mind right now before I settle down. Maybe if I meet someone I really vibe with earlier I'd open to getting married earlier (mid twenties?). First comes me at the moment though.
I'd like to get married in the next few years :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by High Stakes
Ayyyyy true.

Although I'd probably get a prenup if ever the case I amassed a great deal of wealth. :bhangra:

Lmaoo Ayy
Trust me I'm not giving my money away lols x
Reply 35
if i'm not married by late twenties i'll take it as a sign that i'm going to be bruce wayne
All these youngsters saying 25-30...just wait until you reach that age and have to deal with the possible reality that the previous/current relationship isn't working out or you're not financial able to get married etc...But I get it, 25-30 does seem like a "desirable" age to get married. For me, personally, it doesn't matter much about age :tongue:
Early 30's as a man
Original post by Anonymous
All these youngsters saying 25-30...just wait until you reach that age and have to deal with the possible reality that the previous/current relationship isn't working out or you're not financial able to get married etc...But I get it, 25-30 does seem like a "desirable" age to get married. For me, personally, it doesn't matter much about age :tongue:

To be fair there are people who are financially able and committed at 25-30

Posted from TSR Mobile
Depends when I meet someone I can see spending my life with, ideally about thirty.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending