The Student Room Group

Hit nudes no boner... Is it possible?

So I've been sending some pretty hot nudes to this guy.. We're 'friends' and we've been talking for ages and he's the one wanting to talk to me he starts the convo. But like even when I send these great nudes he gives me feedback but more like a teacher than a guy who's into me. Like those are great ur boobs look so round.

Can guys look at hot nudes and not be turned on? Like is platonic nude exchanging possible?

What is his game?

Scroll to see replies

loooooool 'ur boobs look so round'
Reply 2
Hot nudes ^^^^
Reply 3
Original post by Fiduciam
loooooool 'ur boobs look so round'

Ikr 😂 what do you think?
-____- honestly, what happens to TSR after midnight? :s-smilie:
My theory is that he jerked off to them and was feeling sleepy, so before he went to sleep he typed something quick to you so it wouldn't look like he ignored you
Original post by Anonymous
So I've been sending some pretty hot nudes to this guy.. We're 'friends' and we've been talking for ages and he's the one wanting to talk to me he starts the convo. But like even when I send these great nudes he gives me feedback but more like a teacher than a guy who's into me. Like those are great ur boobs look so round.

Can guys look at hot nudes and not be turned on? Like is platonic nude exchanging possible?

What is his game?

This is quite a friendship you've built.
I didn't even ask my girlfriend for nudes, let alone a 'friend'.
Reply 7

What is his game?

If he don't get turned on by them, he don't find them hot.

What is his game?

ur sending them to the wrong guy

if u need a 300 page report on them, peer reviewed, complete with statistical and quantitative data u can slide the pm's here

go for it op
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes

The same thing that happens to Channel 4 after midnight....
Original post by eoe

Lmao that is SO TRUE XD
Original post by eoe

I like this
Right, I should be off to bed by now...

That's quite enough TSR for one day. :redface:
Original post by eoe

And other places after midnight also...
Reply 14
Original post by JeremyOU
And other places after midnight also...

Not on Star Plus or Zee TV tough......
You can watch Saath Nibhana Saathiya tough after midnight on Star Plus...
Right
Enough TSR for the day :lolwut:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes

Hahah sorry.

Original post by Starvation13
My theory is that he jerked off to them and was feeling sleepy, so before he went to sleep he typed something quick to you so it wouldn't look like he ignored you

I mean in general though. Can a guy look at hot nudes in general and not get turned on ... Even if it's a friend?

Original post by Mayhem™
This is quite a friendship you've built.
I didn't even ask my girlfriend for nudes, let alone a 'friend'.

Ikr it's a weird effed up thing. But could you look at nudes and not be turned on?

What never!? Like even on snapchat?! Oh boy u have not lived. It's so fun.

Original post by Andy98
If he don't get turned on by them, he don't find them hot.

Well they're pretty hot. But wld u say if u see a hot nude are u turned on no matter who it's from?
Original post by Anonynmous

if u need a 300 page report on them, peer reviewd, complete with statistical and quantitiave data u can slide the pm's here

go for it op

Hmmm I would because what does it matter as long as your face isn't in it but idk over TSR really? 😂
Reply 17
Original post by Anonynmous

if u need a 300 page report on them, peer reviewd, complete with statistical and quantitiave data u can slide the pm's here

go for it op

XD the ratings fam ahaha oml
Hahah sorry.

I mean in general though. Can a guy look at hot nudes in general and not get turned on ... Even if it's a friend?

Ikr it's a weird effed up thing. But could you look at nudes and not be turned on?

What never!? Like even on snapchat?! Oh boy u have not lived. It's so fun.

Well they're pretty hot. But wld u say if u see a hot nude are u turned on no matter who it's from?

Hmmm I would because what does it matter as long as your face isn't in it but idk over TSR really? 😂

Omfg you're not a troll are you? :lolwut:
Reply 19

If I think it's hot yeah.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending