The Student Room Group

Is there anything weird about a guy/girl that you found cute?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Paagal boy
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(edited 8 years ago)
A bit of belly flab :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Paagal boy
lmao yea I get it. My gf tells me to stop looking so scary and serious when I'm getting into...several things...:colone:

that serious look is pretty hot though :love:
Original post by Cold 187um
When she bit my mouth when I tried to kiss her, that was so cute

I remember that, thank you.

There was one nostril hair that would always stick out. It was so cute
(edited 8 years ago)
too clingy !
Original post by Paktriot
Beard

Why is a beard weird? :laugh:
English isn't my girlfriend's first language and she generally speaks it really well, but there are a couple of things she says that aren't exactly wrong, just not how we'd phrase it, and I find it really cute
You were really cute when you opened your mouth wide and clamped down on my mouth with your teeth it was actually really cute, you looked really cute when you held a knife to me and cornered me and threatened to stab me with your very sharp kitchen knife and a pair of scissors D'AAWWWWWWWWWWW

Omd, what the ****?! :lolwut: :lolwut:
His manboobs were cute :colondollar:
jk he had non :frown:
(edited 8 years ago)
Yeah, he's so full of himself that he can't even text me back.
Happiness.

I find happy people just that bit more attractive

Posted from TSR Mobile
I kind of found it attractive when she got mad at me. First I was like what the hell, thinking back on it I was like "Damn, that was hot".
he can't even hear me when he's eating :lol:
Reply 33
I have a strong preference to girls with foreign accents (not sure why). My previous two girlfriends have been Russian and Polish

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hashim123
Why is a beard weird? :laugh:

It's not weird, it's a weird thing to find cute.
It's attractive when I can criticise the **** out of them and they don't get offended

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
Not a fantasy, it ain't nothing but the truth :smile: I'm not having a laugh at all, it's all 100% true. In a way, it's kind of funny, looking back at it. At the time I really thought she was going to kill me lololol, I'm just glad I was able to escape in time and live to tell the tale. It's no picnic dealing with someone who's extremely violent and dangerous, let me tell you!

Are you suffering from psychosis?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
Are you suffering from psychosis?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No. Do you know what psychosis is?
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I saw a girl with a bullring. They don't normally suit girls but it suited her so much.

And also, my ex has a very weird looking belly button but at the same time it is actually so cute.

I had a dream the other week where my ex had an eye where her belly button should be. Freaky **** indeed.
Original post by thecatwithnohat
he can't even hear me when he's eating :lol:

Are you talking about your recent crush?:tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending