The Student Room Group

LNAT Practice Paper

Hello guys,
Apologies in advance if I am posting in the wrong section as I am not that sure where I should be posting this.

I have a question regarding LNAT (admission test for law). I had done one practice paper and wanted to find out where I had gone wrong. Nonetheless, I could only find an answer sheet and another commentary paper explaining some questions.

Is there a website I could refer to for detailed explanations for all the questions? As it would be more accurate to read from these trusted sources rather than I look through the questions that I am wrong and guess where I had gone wrong.

Thank you in advance! :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Jasmine Lim
Hello guys,
Apologies in advance if I am posting in the wrong section as I am not that sure where I should be posting this.

I have a question regarding LNAT (admission test for law). I had done one practice paper and wanted to find out where I had gone wrong. Nonetheless, I could only find an answer sheet and another commentary paper explaining some questions.

Is there a website I could refer to for detailed explanations for all the questions? As it would be more accurate to read from these trusted sources rather than I look through the questions that I am wrong and guess where I had gone wrong.

Thank you in advance! :smile:

I'm not aware of the website you're looking for, but I'd be more than happy to try and help you with any questions if you post them on here.
Reply 2
Original post by Coreling
I'm not aware of the website you're looking for, but I'd be more than happy to try and help you with any questions if you post them on here.

Hi Coreling! Thanks so much for your kind offer!! :smile: the thing is I failed the practice paper so I actually have a lot of unclear areas..
Reply 3
Original post by Jasmine Lim
Hi Coreling! Thanks so much for your kind offer!! :smile: the thing is I failed the practice paper so I actually have a lot of unclear areas..

Your welcome, If you post a few of them, I'll try my best to explain my reasoning for them :smile:. I know I'm not an expert but two pairs of eyes has gotta be better than one :biggrin:.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending