The Student Room Group

The worst pain you have ever had

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PinkMobilePhone
Giving birth to a 10lbs 8oz baby with only gas and air as a pain relief.

Not my biggest baby, in fact he was my third smallest (out of 4), but the others I had epidurals for.

The pain is unreal.

Superwoman
I injured my foot a few years ago and while it was healing, granulation tissue started to grow. To fix that, copper (II) suphate was applied to the wound....holy ****, that was the most painful thing I've ever experienced.
Original post by CaitlinDy
1. Fell off a horse and broke my foot by hitting it on a fence (still sore).
2. Fell off a horse and tore all the ligaments and tendons in my ankle.
3. Fell off a horse and dislodged a bone in my knee (still dislodged).
4. Horse galloped straight into my leg and cracked the bone.
5. Horse stood on my foot and damaged all the nerves (still damaged).
6. Horse broke my toe
7. Fell off a horse onto my neck and got whiplash.
8. Kicked in the knee by a horse.

Do you ride horses by any chance?

9. When my brother shoved my toothbrush down my throat.

At least it wasn't a horse.
Probably when I injured my hamstring bc of Karate class.

As a warm up, we were all taking it in turns to kick this punchbag thing that Sensei was holding in like a leap sort of fashion. So there I was running across the studio, my eyes aimed at the target thinking I was capable of such a challenge but when I reached to kick it, I dont know what happened but my leg literally just broke and I couldnt move it even in the slightest for almost a week after that. It hurt so much, I could barely shift a nanometre without aid + I was crying for absolute every second of the day lol simply bc the agony was too great. I was also unable to carry out even the simplest of tasks which obviously meant I couldnt go to school or anything. My mum had to carry me everywhere in our house , like, up and down the stairs, to my bedroom etc which meant that I always had to wait until she finished her tasks before I could do anything I wanted. >.< Just awful.
Original post by CaitlinDy
1. Fell off a horse and broke my foot by hitting it on a fence (still sore).
2. Fell off a horse and tore all the ligaments and tendons in my ankle.
3. Fell off a horse and dislodged a bone in my knee (still dislodged).
4. Horse galloped straight into my leg and cracked the bone.
5. Horse stood on my foot and damaged all the nerves (still damaged).
6. Horse broke my toe
7. Fell off a horse onto my neck and got whiplash.
8. Kicked in the knee by a horse.
9. When my brother shoved my toothbrush down my throat.

Something tells me you should leave the horses alone.
The last one is so random :laugh:
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
I injured my foot a few years ago and while it was healing, granulation tissue started to grow. To fix that, copper (II) suphate was applied to the wound....holy ****, that was the most painful thing I've ever experienced.

I thought being beaten with a belan would be the worst pain ever. :giggle:

Spoiler

stepping on lego...
I remember there was a C4 question . it was mentally painful
4.5 hour kneecap tattoo, worst thing pain i've ever had
Original post by MsFahima
I thought being beaten with a belan would be the worst pain ever. :giggle:

Spoiler

No, I'm used to the belen beatings now :colonhash:

Spoiler

Reply 50
Childbirth. I honestly though I was going to die.
Original post by Changing Skies
:eek: the thought of giving birth scares me :cry:

I've always said I'll have an epidural when I have a baby, would you recommend it? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's very personal. For myself, yes I'd have one every time. Only reason I couldn't for this particular birth was because the anaesthetist was seeing to somebody else, and my child was just not willing to wait lol.
Original post by pagorai
Superwoman

lol I just had no say in the matter
Period pains :frown:
TMJ pain. It was like having toothache, a migraine and earache all at once. I had it for three weeks straight with no relief from painkillers. I thought the pain would either kill me or drive me crazy. Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.
Either:

Going to the dentist for the first time.

Eating spicy chicken wings and chips when I was 10 then rubbing my eyes.
Original post by New- Emperor
What's the worst physical pain you have ever had? Mine was an impacted sinuse I was properly screaming in pain I really thaugt I was going to die I mean I was worse then my jaw optation and worse then that time I was punched in the face that smiled two of my teat in to the roof of my mouth opens up my gums ad knocked out a third. What's your worst pain. Ever?

Probably period cramps. Feels like my uterus is being repeatedly stabbed whilst my vagina expels blood and I have to walk around as if everything is fine and dandy :redface:
Period pains a few years ago.
Emotional?
When my favourite anime character dies...

Physical?
This one time I was on a plane and for some reason got a sharp pain in one of my molars... still don't understand why, to this day. Maybe something about the pressure, kinda like when people's ears hurt? It felt as if someone was ripping my tooth off with a plier...
My ears bleed whenever I hear @K.C sing on snapchat

Quick Reply

Latest