The Student Room Group

Is "vaping" a turn off?

Would you consider dating someone who is vaping?

I've been on it for the last 8 months after quitting smoking cigarettes. It's helped me a lot and I'm very obviously more healthy.

Is this a turn off?
Reply 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icF0s6YW-ys

If you are anything like this guy... no! :O
(Don't be this guy!)
Reply 2
I personally believe smoking cigarettes is much sexier... :u:
Original post by Sgt_Haytham

I've been on it for the last 8 months after quitting smoking cigarettes. It's helped me a lot and I'm very obviously more healthy.

Is this a turn off?
Reply 3
If you're doing it to quit smoking that seems perfectly reasonable and your partner should be able to understand that. What I hate is people who just vape because it looks cool but they're too much of a p*ssy to smoke *cough* everyone in my school
Reply 4
Original post by Inazuma
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icF0s6YW-ys

If you are anything like this guy... no! :O
(Don't be this guy!)

Lol what a ****.
Reply 5
Original post by GUMI
If you're doing it to quit smoking that seems perfectly reasonable and your partner should be able to understand that. What I hate is people who just vape because it looks cool but they're too much of a p*ssy to smoke *cough* everyone in my school

All my sister's friends vape, they're like 15 year olds!
Its cooler than smoking but personally, I dont like either but some people look hot vaping so I guess it depends.......
Original post by GUMI

Or maybe they vape because they enjoy it. Also, I don't think it's a case of being too much of a wimp to do something that's seriously harmful to your health, rather being too sensible.
Vaping looks like someone that failed at quitting smoking to me.
Reply 9
Its not exactly a turn on but it's miles better than full on smoking.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sgt_Haytham

Is this a turn off?

it's a turn off for me, but less than cigarettes. At least there's no awful smell to it.
I'd rather you did none of that.

I don't understand the whole 'it looks hot' malarky going on, I care more about your well-being than how many knickers you make drop :nope:

I would consider if you fully manage to quit

(I'm not speaking directly to you haha, just people who vape in general)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending