The Student Room Group

Being bullied by a girl, what should I do?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hejraat
Mate are you stupid? I am not saying OP is going to get hit im saying THAT OP SHOULD HIT HER REGARDLESS OF IF SHE GETS PHYSICAL...

As for court... this crap wouldn't go court

There's no need to get angry, is there? Take a chill pill, dude.

I agree with you if that's the case; of course, but starting a physical fight with her in the situation as it stands now is stupid.

All I'm saying is that people can twist things but I doubt it would come to that
Fly kick that ho down a flight of stairs

Spoiler

The law cannot constantly monitor teenagers and only punitive measures if any would come of him reporting her. I've seen vicious fights laughed off by headmasters, that's because it has been known to happen and it will continue to happen.

You have to learn to deal with these issues by yourself, especially as a man because daddy government has already chose which side it is batting for.
Original post by Jebedee
The law cannot constantly monitor teenagers and only punitive measures if any would come of him reporting her. I've seen vicious fights laughed off by headmasters, that's because it has been known to happen and it will continue to happen.

You have to learn to deal with these issues by yourself, especially as a man because daddy government has already chose which side it is batting for.

I don't know what kind of school's you have attended in the past; clearly ones that are neglecting their duty to their students. I'm very sorry about that; in my experience when I've reported bullying in the past the teachers have been very good at seeing that it's sorted and stopped.

I hope OP has a similar good experience.
You did the right thing mate. Don't feel ashamed because you consulted someone about being bullied by the opposite gender, Both genders are equal. So yes mu friend you did the right thing. But Wtf? Year 13 Girl!?! She must be immature AF! Anyway hope your A2's go well :smile:
Hate crime all over her face/in her hair.
When I was 13 I suffered similar bullying, despite not actually being gay; my best friend at the time was and people automatically assumed that I was too, smh.
Just ignore her, you're 18, man, and she's acting like a kid or a preteen at most.
You've told the head of college and they should do something about it. If it gets to the point at which it is genuine harassment rather than just pathetic spite on her part, report it to higher authorities. Homophobia is a crime. :3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending