The Student Room Group

Advice about an interview - quite urgent!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jneill
Did it happen? How did it go?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks jneill! It did happen and it was very enjoyable :biggrin:

Unfortunately in the US, interviews have less impact on the application than they do in the UK, but I'm still very happy with how it went. I should find out early April of the decision.

Cheers!
Reply 21
Original post by Student403

Unfortunately in the US, interviews have less impact on the application than they do in the UK, but I'm still very happy with how it went. I should find out early April of the decision.

Cheers!

Good man!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cheers!

will you join a Fraternity ? :holmes:
Original post by the bear
will you join a Fraternity ? :holmes:

Not one of the crazy ones! But (if any, most likely) a greek chapter whose mission is based along promoting engineering within the school :smile:
Not one of the crazy ones! But (if any, most likely) a greek chapter whose mission is based along promoting engineering within the school :smile:

:holmes:

like this then ?

Original post by the bear
:holmes:

like this then ?

:rofl:
Hi all

I was supposed to Skype interview with a university today.

They told me I would be called 3-4 and a half hours ago (the interview can last half to 2 hours on average - reason it was scheduled late is because it's in the USA).

It's now almost 1am in the morning.

A couple of hours ago I sent an email and they were apparently having technical difficulties which is why I hadn't been called, and they sounded quite irritated that I followed up so I've refrained from sending any more emails.

But I'm honestly falling asleep now and I have no idea if they'd accept me wanting to reschedule because "I'm tired".

Should I wait it out and see if they contact me? Or should I send them an email saying I need to sleep?

This sounds like something your trusted sidekick needs to help resolve with extreme force! I'll book a plane ticket with immediate effect and get to work...
Original post by kalclash
This sounds like something your trusted sidekick needs to help resolve with extreme force! I'll book a plane ticket with immediate effect and get to work...

Thank you :P
Original post by kalclash

https://longwhitekid.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/dash-detergeent-ad-peggy-moffatt.jpg?w=604
Out of interest, which uni is this? If you don't mind revealing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending