The Student Room Group

Guys, what do want to know about us girls?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 0lut0
Why do girls take forever to text back?

Texting is a terrible game.

Either because she fancies you or she isn't interested or she's bored. A paradox I know.

(1) if she fancies you she might take longer because she doesn't want to seem desperate or too eager, which she thinks might put you off.

Other two are self explanatory
Original post by IFoundWonderland
O I thought he was saying that he gets excited when any girl touches him ever.

Tbh I'm quite forward so if I fancy someone I will make contact when talking with them. I gesticulate a lot though, so tend to touch people when I talk to them.

Oh no, I think that's what he meant :tongue:

:lol: I see I see. I can imagine you poking someone's eye.
no I wouldn't want either
I'd want a mixture.

I don't want a passive guy nor someone who is not ambitious ; on the other hand alpha males tend to be toooo much
Original post by SeanFM
Oh no, I think that's what he meant :tongue:

:lol: I see I see. I can imagine you poking someone's eye.

This has happened before :colondollar: I've accidentally hit someone in the face too when I got a bit excited about something I was talking about :colondollar: :colondollar:
Original post by yung Ob
When a dude touches you (not s3xually, just during conversation), do George Foreman Grills notice? Like, do you get the same alarm bells that guys get? (If a girl randomly makes physical contact during conversation, alarm sirens start going off in my head). Just curious, tbf

George foreman grills? loool what
yes i do get the same alarm bells guys get, physical contact is still physical contact - varies from female to female depending on how physically sensitive she is

if the guy is hot - not only sirens, the water pipe too if ygm
Original post by mkap
everyone farts, even the queen :tongue:

Cmon thats not true
Original post by IFoundWonderland
This has happened before :colondollar: I've accidentally hit someone in the face too when I got a bit excited about something I was talking about :colondollar: :colondollar:

:rofl: how did I know.. hopefully this was after The Weeknd's 'Can't feel my face' song's release.
Original post by Xmas lover
I get really jumpy and feel like I want to go for a run. I get agitated and VERY flirty. Lol

Dont you get an urge down there ? Does this happend throughout the day ? I dont mean randomly maybe if your sat down and a attractive guy walked past or something.
Original post by Anonymous
no I wouldn't want either
I'd want a mixture.

I don't want a passive guy nor someone who is not ambitious ; on the other hand alpha males tend to be toooo much

Well hey babe:sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
why do you cry harassment if we just say your beautiful or look nice :angry: i's a complement.

If it's a stranger complimenting a girl you can see why a girl would be uncomfortable. I won't speak for other girls but I am constantly afraid of walking alone outside, especially at night. It's scary to think that at any moment you could be attacked by someone who is much stronger than you and and would render you defenceless. If I'm out alone i'd rather blend in and make myself unnoticeable than have strangers complimenting me because at that moment I know how vulnerable i am to an attack. Getting compliments from a stranger only increases that fear as I'm more aware that there are men staring at me enough to want to compliment me and knowing I'm in the sights of a stranger - a man who could do god knows what does not make me feel safe or 'beautiful'.

You personally might mean it honestly as a compliment but the comments from others that spiral from 'you're beautiful' to 'why won't you reply to me b**ch' don't make me feel comfortable with any compliments from strangers no matter what their intention is.Wouldn't you agree that making someone feel unsafe constitutes harassment? Some girls might not feel the same way, but the point is that some do. Isn't that reason enough to just not say anything to anyone?
Original post by Blondie987
Incredibly stupid, anyone who ever refers to themselves or others as alpha or beta is a red flag tbh lol

why
It makes you sound like one of those guys that tried to be 'white knight' and calls girls m'lady and you can't categorise individuals by something so restricting, it doesn't make sense. Also, it's mostly used by guys trying to belittle other guys which is incredibly cringey
It makes you sound like one of those guys that tried to be 'white knight' and calls girls m'lady and you can't categorise individuals by something so restricting, it doesn't make sense. Also, it's mostly used by guys trying to belittle other guys which is incredibly cringey

Tbf, for all intensive purposes I'm what you'd call a white knight, but I still hate the terms

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by redleader1
Dont you get an urge down there ? Does this happend throughout the day ? I dont mean randomly maybe if your sat down and a attractive guy walked past or something.

Not really. The closest I get to that is like a sudden clenching of my tummy muscles. Really weird, I know!
is it possible to escape the friend zone?
Original post by josh75
is it possible to escape the friend zone?

Yeah . Tbh I don't believe in the friendzone. Anyone can turn from a crush to a friend vice versa
Original post by Anonbabes
Yeah . Tbh I don't believe in the friendzone. Anyone can turn from a crush to a friend vice versa

good, there is hope for me yet
Original post by Anonbabes

The friend zone is real though
Original post by josh75
The friend zone is real though

If say going from friend to crush is much easier than crush to friend

I'm an alpha. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending