The Student Room Group

Guys, what do want to know about us girls?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 540
Original post by Andy98
:eek:

Remind me never to piss you off

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol:
Reply 541
Original post by sleepysnooze
but its so painfully not true that I question why you even bother claiming it for cultural reasons.

cant find your original question but i guess its bc its seen as society as something women dont do. like i didnt even know that girls did it as i was never told about it. i genuinly thought it wasnt normal if women did it until i saw a thread about it. i always thought it was just boys that did it.
Reply 542
Original post by Black Cat
Why do women generally expect men to initiate everything.
Why do some women believe that a guy fancies them when they're just being friendly.

Because romcoms have taught us that that is what is sposed to happen and it is unattractive to initiate anything. Also, well I'm clueless about what you think, I can't tell the difference between friendliness and fancying me so it's just safer to let you take the risks unless you're really worth it...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kat_99
Because romcoms have taught us that that is what is sposed to happen and it is unattractive to initiate anything. Also, well I'm clueless about what you think, I can't tell the difference between friendliness and fancying me so it's just safer to let you take the risks unless you're really worth it...

Posted from TSR Mobile

You know that guys don't usually know either right? Whether you're just being friendly or you like him. This is a double standard and yet you don't see a problem with it. Only double standards that make women look bad women care to talk about. Why isn't there advocacy for this?????
Reply 544
Original post by Anonymous
Do girls hate moody guys?

Um I don't mind as long as your nice to me... Like a bad boy turned good for just me is hot but if your just constantly moody and spoil everything then yes, I couldn't get over that

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 545
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
You know that guys don't usually know either right? Whether you're just being friendly or you like him. This is a double standard and yet you don't see a problem with it. Only double standards that make women look bad women care to talk about. Why isn't there advocacy for this?????

I do see a problem with it... I'm not one of those people who is feminist only when it works in their favour, I hate that! But I don't know how to get round it Coz I feel like guys won't like me if I'm really forward or whatever

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kat_99
I do see a problem with it... I'm not one of those people who is feminist only when it works in their favour, I hate that! But I don't know how to get round it Coz I feel like guys won't like me if I'm really forward or whatever

Posted from TSR Mobile

I would say that most guys (myself included) find a girl who is forward very attractive. Obviously if he's showing no interest then don't be really forward, but if he seems like he likes you then he'll probably be flattered if you make the first move, guys almost never have anyone make the first move with them so they'll take it as a compliment.
Original post by Kat_99

Posted from TSR Mobile

Plus we learn things from the generation before us. Tradition is difficult to break. One day we will look back and laugh at how stupid dating was.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 548
Original post by jblackmoustache
Plus we learn things from the generation before us. Tradition is difficult to break. One day we will look back and laugh at how stupid dating was.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can't wait for that day, it's so stupid atm!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 549
Original post by KomradeKorbyn
I would say that most guys (myself included) find a girl who is forward very attractive. Obviously if he's showing no interest then don't be really forward, but if he seems like he likes you then he'll probably be flattered if you make the first move, guys almost never have anyone make the first move with them so they'll take it as a compliment.

Really??? Ok then👍🏻 thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you like Frijj milkshakes?
Reply 551
Original post by Shafy97

What kind of question is that :biggrin: Idk really..
Original post by Shafy97

OF COURSE

Who doesn't? That cookie dough flavour is just :mmm:
Original post by Asuna Yuuki
OF COURSE

Who doesn't? That cookie dough flavour is just :mmm:

Yeah Ikr, that and chocolate fudge brownie are the best imo. But they should really bring back Cookies&Cream and Chocolate Mint!
Original post by In2u
What kind of question is that :biggrin: Idk really..

Lol, I actually wanted to see if a lot of girls drink Frijj, cause the ones I know don't!
Why are girls more vain in sixth form than uni ?
Original post by Shafy97
Yeah Ikr, that and chocolate fudge brownie are the best imo. But they should really bring back Cookies&Cream and Chocolate Mint!

omg yes
those are the best
I'm so pining for a frijj right now
That might be a bit controversial but it's a genuine question. Do you think women are less interested in mathematics than men?
Reply 558
Original post by oShahpo
That might be a bit controversial but it's a genuine question. Do you think women are less interested in mathematics than men?

I think that if u look at the stats more men do maths than women so yes but I can't say why Coz I'm doing maths...:P this is probs more controversial but I think girls are often more artsy/humanities where as boys are more STEM which kind of reflects stereotypical convos; girls like to waffle whereas guys get straight to the point

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
Why are girls more vain in sixth form than uni ?

cause they've just spent 5 years at an all girls high school and finally get to mix with boys. After 2 years they get over it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending