The Student Room Group

Guys, what do want to know about us girls?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rhythmical
Why do guys on here assume I'm a guy?

Wait you're a girl?
Original post by Charles_2nd
Wait you're a girl?

Last time I checked yeah I am.
Original post by Andy98
If I love you, I'll tell you - I don't need to buy materialistic :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: that won't mean anything to you. You're so complicated we never know what to get you as a present.

Tbh it really depends on the girl. Some girls are really straightforward whereas others are not. Some girls really like materialist items some would prefer other things over objects. *shrugs*
How would you feel about your boyfriend/partner going to a strip club? Is it a compelte no-go, are there rules or would you just let him do what he wants?

Likewise, would you go to a male one if you're in a relationship and what would be your boundaries?
Original post by Anonymous
How would you feel about your boyfriend/partner going to a strip club? Is it a compelte no-go, are there rules or would you just let him do what he wants?

Likewise, would you go to a male one if you're in a relationship and what would be your boundaries?

Tbh I have no clue, I'd probably feel a bit uncomfortable with it though...
Original post by cookiemonster15
Tbh it really depends on the girl. Some girls are really straightforward whereas others are not. Some girls really like materialist items some would prefer other things over objects. *shrugs*

True, I was generalising
why do ugly ladies think that they r very hot and why do hot ladies think they r very ugly?
Original post by raju.motors
why do ugly ladies think that they r very hot and why do hot ladies think they r very ugly?

?

At the end of the day, most people are insecure about themselves. Appearance is extremely subjective so someone you would find 'ugly' I could find extremely attractive...
?

At the end of the day, most people are insecure about themselves. Appearance is extremely subjective so someone you would find 'ugly' I could find extremely attractive...

only ugly ppl would say that. u must be ugly

Thanks I guess.

I was just answering your question *shrugs*

er can you stfu.
ur ugly m8 can u look at yourself first.
er can you stfu.
ur ugly m8 can u look at yourself first.

u r anonymous so u must be ugly too. i look nice so please shutting up
u r anonymous so u must be ugly too. i look nice so please shutting up

nope.
anon has nothing to do with looks, it's called privacy since some answers given on this thread are sensitive.

perhaps you can't see your yourself properly with your eyes so far to the sides of your head :h:.

Spoiler

?

I agree:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It would depend on the guy, how much I could trust him, why he was going, etc. If he's going alone in the middle of the night I'd be a bit suspect but if it's a guys hanging out thing and I can trust him I don't think I'd mind so much.

I wouldn't go to a male strip club regardless of if I was in a relationship or not tbh so no worries there.
What does vagina feel like?
Do you enjoy holding hands?
Would you like it if a boy wrote you a poem for you because he really liked you even if you didn't like him back?

How would you reject a guy who like you in a romantic way but you weren't interested in? (Like what would you say to him)
Original post by therecovery
why do you like it when we ignore you all?
why do girls like jerks?

Most girls actually dont like jerks, its just a stupid stereotype.
If she does have a jerk in her life that is one of her deepest mistake unless he changes
Original post by Forumaddict

Do you enjoy holding hands?
Would you like it if a boy wrote you a poem for you because he really liked you even if you didn't like him back?

How would you reject a guy who like you in a romantic way but you weren't interested in? (Like what would you say to him)

Yep i think holding hands is cute and alot of girls like it, unless your hands are sweaty smelly and clammy.

I think it would be cute to write a poem but sometimes it gets a bt freaky and the girl would be more hesitant towards you especially if its deep

If he told me.. Id be like 'but im sorry that im not sorry but I actually dont feel the same way.'
Girls, what 'signs' of interest would you show if you liked a guy, like naturally ? I Was thinking if you keep looking at a guy, but that doesnt really mean you like him does it ? I know it varies for girls.

Oh and if you liked a guy, and didnt see him for two weeks would the vibe of the crush rub out since you didnt have contact ? Thats whats going to happen with my crush, we just started talking and getting along and now she off for two weeks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending