The Student Room Group

My road to 3 A*s

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Marxist
Good luck - from a fellow Bangladeshi! I would like to create my own because I'm aiming very high, but I feel TSR is a distraction for me.

Original post by enaayrah
:five:

And Marxist too :mmm:

Crazily, since laying out my plans on here for today, I've spending less time on TSR and more time getting my work done :yep:

You guys are Bangladeshi?! Oh, and good luck!!
Original post by Marxist
My teachers always gets the Bengalis mixed up. :biggrin:

Honestly, they always miss out the 'i' in my name :angry:
Original post by Duke Glacia
your my favourite and i know ur name. Marks nor Mocks defines you as a person. You are one of a kind. Dnt care abt such douchbags who recognize u only by ur marks

:hugs:

Aren't Cambridge technically also douchebags who recognise me only by my marks? :s-smilie:
Honestly, they always miss out the 'i' in my name :angry:

:hugs:

Aren't Cambridge technically also douchebags who recognise me only by my marks? :s-smilie:

UMS isnt everything:h:
Original post by aymanzayedmannan

:teehee:

Thank you :awesome:

Marks in interview/test?

Yupp!

It is one of factors for sure but definitely not everything.
So I felt a little too depressed yesterday to do anything, and didn't get onto my note-making nor EPQ :redface:

I have quite a lot of free periods today though so I might try to catch up then :redface:

I've got a mountain of work for half term nevertheless
_20160211_174618.JPG
(edited 8 years ago)
So I felt a little too depressed yesterday to do anything, and didn't get onto my note-making nor EPQ :redface:

I have quite a lot of free periods today though so I might try to catch up then :redface:

I've got a mountain of work for half term nevertheless
_20160211_174618.JPG

gd luck bruh. Im yet to finish my todays task:redface:
gd luck bruh. Im yet to finish my todays task:redface:

Thanks

I can happily say I've ticked off the top thing on that list, I'll start the rest from tomorrow :h:
Reply 50
Thanks

I can happily say I've ticked off the top thing on that list, I'll start the rest from tomorrow :h:

Have you ever used revision notes from this website? They're excellent http://chemrevise.org/revision-guides/
Thanks

u r so productive. Audrey essence of motivation
Have you ever used revision notes from this website? They're excellent http://chemrevise.org/revision-guides/

Ooh thank you, really appreciate that! :h:
u r so productive. Audrey essence of motivation

If you want something badly enough, you gotta do your best to get it :yep:
If you want something badly enough, you gotta do your best to get it :yep:

Shush:colonhash:
I've been a little naughty, I haven't updated my blog :colondollar:
But I've been a little sick for the past couple of days and my work rate was slower than usual :frown:
I've done all my maths homeworks though, and the biggest chemistry one I was set :yep:

Now I plan on finishing all my chemistry homeworks before the end of the day!
Reply 56
Original post by Serine Soul

I've done all my maths homeworks though, and the biggest chemistry one I was set :yep:

Now I plan on finishing all my chemistry homeworks before the end of the day!

Go you! :woo::rave:
So, this morning, I will finish off my remaining chem homework (my tutor set a lot of chem homework :frown: ) and start on note making for the nervous system topic in biology (a huge topic :colonhash: )

But I will be going shopping today so I'm making some time for that as well :yep:

I intend on finishing my note making and homeworks before the weekend, so during the weekend, I can just batter some past papers :awesome:

I have also vowed to spend less time on this site (it's getting pretty repetitive these days anyway) and maybe one day just dissappear completely off it!
Good luck with everything

Here's my blog if you want to take a look: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3897511
Here's a pic of my latest biology notes (sorry if it makes your eyes hurt)
IMG-20160219-WA0001.jpg

But today is just past papers and I'll be starting off with a C3 paper! (quite determined to get full UMS in C3 and C4!)
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending