The Student Room Group

The worst thing you have done on a night out

Title says it all

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
nothing major, but spilt cocktail on my new bag and white jeans and knocked a gem out of my new watch :frown:
Reply 2
I fell once because I was a tad drunk and the floor was slippy. Also, split an entire drink - I had almost finished it, then all my friends decided to pour more so it was full again :')
Got hella drunk on a regular basis for a few years, unsurprisingly it started to disagree with me after a while and I became rather aggressive. So I did the sensible thing and stopped.

Fast forward a few months, and I'm going out to see a local gig with a mate and my dad. I figure I can have a few drinks. I also figured I'd still have my tolerance. Dick move. I think I ended up kissing a (different) mates ex. My memory of the night is practically non-existent, which I'm incredibly thankful for. Anyway, the fun's just beginning.

Getting the train home, ended up jumping off the train at the last moment, chucking my guts up everywhere. Dad came back to see if I was alright, found me slumped against a post in a pool of liquefied dinner. Long story short, apparently I ended up laying into him about how much of a knob he is, started swinging at him, etc. Very surprised he didn't deck me, I sure as hell deserved it. Details of what I actually said are flaky at best, as he's never brought it up presumably of not wanting to relive the night.

The worst part? It was Christmas Eve.
Needless to say, I don't drink much any more (I actually spent 3 years sober before touching even a beer, but now me and alcohol have an understanding with each other and it's cool).

Do I win the thread at being a terrible excuse for a human being?

Edit: the above two posts are pretty cute by comparison.
(edited 8 years ago)
Shot a man in reno.
Reply 5
Drunk calling the guy I fancied at the time declaring my love to him while I was in the pub
Reply 6
Too many stories 😭
Reply 7
Went home and forgot to offer a lift to my ex (not my ex at the time)

Got an angry text half an hour later saying she'd only just been picked up :rofl: it was only 2 degrees outside ahaha

eyyyy
I fell down outside on my first night at a club, so embarrassing :colondollar:
Towards beginning of party I drank waaaaay too much, collapsed, threw up all over myself, had to get carried out and taken home. Upside: Got carried by the hottest guy in the year :h:
it was a silly award thing for college, where the teachers printed out random clipart certificates like "best work-avoider" or whatever. the girl I was totally in love with didnt come, and me and my friends ended up eating (????) her certificate.
I have only ever been on one night out but somehow my friends managed to eat rather raw burgers, drink very bad vodka on a bus, end up in a Cuban bar/club, get really grossed out while watching some people urinate, being told to leave said Cuban bar because we were too young, go singing down a busy road, attempt to get into Mecca bingo and having a surprisingly long and fun discussion with the Mecca bingo security guards about how fun bingo is, not being allowed in because we were too young, running to a tube station because we were being followed by some people from the Cuban club/bar (I still don't know how true this turned out to be, or if drunkenness causes paranoia - and I was the only completely sober one) and carousing on the tube.
Original post by Drunk Punx
Do I win the thread at being a terrible excuse for a human being?

No not at all. Posts like yours are what threads like this are made for. It's what I come in to read.

I don't think I've been in that bad a state in front of family members but I've done a lot of twattish things when out on the ale.
thinking about it, at a private bar, totally hammered and went toilet, threw up in her bath and couldnt wash it down so scooped up the chunks and put them in the toilet :/
@ByronicHero I saw that post. Why did you delete it :biggrin:
Original post by shawtyb
thinking about it, at a private bar, totally hammered and went toilet, threw up in her bath and couldnt wash it down so scooped up the chunks and put them in the toilet :/

nothing more attractive than a girl with determination :lol:
Original post by Wilfred Little
@ByronicHero I saw that post. Why did you delete it :biggrin:

I decided it was irresponsible to mention such things on a forum populated by children, and by adults who might be stupid enough to think that the things I do are a good idea. True story though. I did not want to look at myself in the mirror for a few days after that.
Original post by jamiehiston
nothing more attractive than a girl with determination :lol:

i was getting rid of it one way or another lmao
Original post by ByronicHero
I decided it was irresponsible to mention such things on a forum populated by children, and by adults who might be stupid enough to think that the things I do are a good idea. True story though. I did not want to look at myself in the mirror for a few days after that.

Fair enough, wise decision I guess. Done similar myself, wanted to see what the levels were like in here before posting.

15 ales in a couple hours though? Pints you mean? :eek:
these stories are lame af lol

Quick Reply

Latest