The Student Room Group

Question on pregnancy risk

I apologize if this is somehow in the wrong forum. I am deeply concerned about this and have provided all the information I can think of so as to best assess my genuine level of risk.

------------------

My boyfriend and I (both of legal age) tried mutual masturbation for the first time. He went first, wrapping my hand around his penis and setting the rhythm. I may or may not have gotten precum on my hand, but regardless it must have been a small amount as I definitely remember finding my hand rather dry. He told me to remove my hand (which I did) immediately before he got off.He dried the hand he had been using to jack himself off with a tissue. We made out for a while more before moving on to me.Using his 'clean' hand (which he didn't use to touch his penis at all), he rubbed my clit/vaginal opening. He used his other hand (the one he dried off) to part my labia majora.I don't recall drying my hand off at any point in time as I never felt it was significantly wet with precum to begin with. About 20 minutes later, we realized we were a little short of time so I decided to finish myself off.

Using the hand I had been jacking him off with, I ran my finger over my vaginal opening and clit. There was minimal penetration (half a centimetre at most), and my hand never touched his semen.

Prior to us fooling around, he had also just urinated.This all happened yesterday, and I am due for my period anytime now. I have been under great stress however due to school and vacations - apart from pregnancy, of course, this may explain a late period.Is anyone able to realistically assess my risks of pregnancy?

Emergency contraception cannot be gotten without a prescription in our city and we are trying to maintain as low a profile as possible. If truly deemed necessary, however, we will get it - the time window of effectiveness has not expired, after all.

Thanks in advance. I believe the risks are really small but in future we will definitely finish me off before we start on him, just to be safe.
Yes the risk is really small: as well as there being minimal amounts of sperm around your vagina - well done for having a 'clean hand' system - you very probably ovulated just under two weeks ago, so can't get pregnant at the moment. (You'd need to have ovulated in the past few days or be just about to ovulate.)

Yes, stress is a classic reason for a late period.

It's always a good idea for you to come first - many men have a habit of losing interest once they've come... :smile:
Reply 2
Thanks for your reply! I got concerned because I began reading threads online of people in similar situations and information about how periods work. One of the things I was concerned about was that many said ovulation occurs two weeks before the period and not two weeks after your last period, so I was wondering if my stress had delayed the ovulation in the first place. I was also sick twice before this, which would probably affect the timing of my cycle. Sure doesn't help my peace of mind, though.

Were I with another guy, I would perhaps be concerned about that, but I am happy to say that I have a caring boyfriend for whom giving is as much (or more of ) a joy as compared to receiving.Thanks again for the reassuring response!
Yes, ovulation is usually two weeks before your next period, but it would be very rare something to delay ovulation long enough for it to be a problem here.
I have had the same problem;

so I was wondering whether or not there is a possibility of pregnancy in my situation or whether I am just overthinkingI'm 18 years old, I've never had sex however I did engage in foreplay with my current boyfriend. He fingered me however I'm unsure as to whether he quickly adjusted himself before hand (we were both clothed). Therefore, I am worried as to whether he had Precum on his fingers before they went inside me (bearing in mind they may have been wiped due to the transfer having to go under my pants and down). If this is not enough, I did proceed to touch him and my hand was definitely wet but I was on his left side and so used my left hand. We then moved into another room which would obviously mean drying of the Precum as a possibility and once in there I did touch myself, however I think it was with my right hand as that is my natural hand but I cannot remember. He did not ejaculate at any point during this time however I think I was ovulating. It's been two weeks and my period is due tomorrow and idk I'm just worried that it won't arrive which would quite honestly be disastrous which I suppose is why I'm overthinking this. My periods are usually regular however my last one was three days early so I don't know whether that could mean that this one is a few days late in order to balance it? I'm not sure of these things. Usually I have a cycle of 28 days give or take a day or so on average.Any advice/ judgement of pregnancy chances would be very helpful to settle my mind if nothing else, thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending