The Student Room Group

intercourse without using condom

Hi! on 27th June I had sex around 1pm. We didnt use condom. Today is 29th. Should I still use after pill?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi! on 27th June I had sex around 1pm. We didnt use condom. Today is 29th. Should I still use after pill?

It should still be effective:
https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/contraception/emergency-contraception/
Reply 2
Did he finish inside of you?

The sooner it's taken, the more effective it is. Also where are you in your cycle and are you regular? If you naturally have ovulated since having sex then there is nothing the pill can do.
Reply 3
Original post by Apachecow
Did he finish inside of you?

The sooner it's taken, the more effective it is. Also where are you in your cycle and are you regular? If you naturally have ovulated since having sex then there is nothing the pill can do.

he didnt even finish.. I know the precum thing from penis also has some sperms in it but he didnt ejaculated before having sex.. I finished my period 5 days ago. Now im supposed to ovulate.. the calendar shows it’s tomorrow. The pill is really bad. Should i risk it?
Reply 4
I wouldn't bother if he didn't finish inside of you, the chance of pregnancy is minute. Risks from precum are very tiny and border on theoretical rather than actual risk. You were also outside of your fertile window on Tuesday if you ovulate tomorrow.

Relax (but be more careful in future)
Reply 5
The pill is really bad.

how?
Reply 6
Original post by Apachecow
I wouldn't bother if he didn't finish inside of you, the chance of pregnancy is minute. Risks from precum are very tiny and border on theoretical rather than actual risk. You were also outside of your fertile window on Tuesday if you ovulate tomorrow.

Relax (but be more careful in future)

thanks i really hope so🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
Original post by black tea
how?

it’s cocktail of hormones it can totally damage your cycle and mental health
Reply 7

it’s cocktail of hormones it can totally damage your cycle and mental health

It might affect your cycle for the next month but it won't cause any permanent effects. Can't comment of the mental health side of things but any affects there will also be temporary. The upside is that it can stop you having an unwanted pregnancy (which will 100% affect your mental health and your cycle, and for a much longer time...)
(edited 10 months ago)

Hi, what is a condom? is that a toy

Quick Reply

Latest