The Student Room Group

Rank your top ten occupations of someone you would like to date

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Princepieman
What do you mean by 'Investments (M&A)'? Investment Bankers don't invest bro.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol not everyone knows everything about finance like you.
Original post by Foo.mp3
Wonderfully endearing and fairly unique qualities, particularly if you're able to replicate them e.g. on a regular/IRL :smile:

How about the rest of his related comments?

You're turning me into a feminist, Foo and I'm about as far from 3rd wave feminism as they come.

This article really treats women like they're children.
1) - 10) Doing someone they enjoy.
Original post by Foo.mp3
I don't hate them, I just don't find them attractive, as a retrosexual/dominant/discerning male

Some non-champ body builders (e.g. 'fitness models') are of course 'fwoar' / 10, mind :sexface:

To make 'the team' :smile:

If your referring to bodybuilding nowadays which is just too much imo -> all about muscle and not aesthetics then yes I understand that POV. However, people who compete in Men's Physique/Bikini competitors aand those who are contest ready are :heart: /10. (#nohomo)
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Foo.mp3
Yup, but, in the view of this learned social scientist (who has reviewed a good deal of the behavioural economics lit, had relations with a fair few young women, and chatted to, counselled, and advised thousands on topics relating to interpersonal relations, over the years):

Ok, your view is more moderate than the one expressed in the article.

I think it depends a lot on the people. I think the man should be the head of the household but, in my experience, women tend to make most of the decisions simply because she cares about more things.

Then again, most of us can barely look after ourselves - yet alone someone else. :biggrin:

SS
Original post by Foo.mp3
I don't hate them, I just don't find them attractive, as a retrosexual/dominant/discerning male

Some non-champ body builders (e.g. 'fitness models') are of course 'fwoar' / 10, mind :sexface:

To make 'the team' :smile:

What team? :smile:
Original post by Foo.mp3
Aye, and also as women often have better acumen/knowledge in many areas, and more time to consider issues, relating to the family unit/home

The team

Spoiler

You know that been a life goal for me,seriously!
Original post by whorace
Judging a person by what they spend their time doing is not a good metric? So I can't tell that a monk values spiritually because he sits in a monastery all day? Yes I am generalising, I rather reserve the right to generalise, since induction is a simple method which has achieved many results.

I agree that one's occupation (literally how they spend their time) is not insignificant. The titles alone are just virtue signalling but they do tell us something about what that person might value.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending