The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by I love life
why ?

because you're obsessed with your feet
Original post by 408655
because you're obsessed with your feet

not just my feet but your feet and probably most feet ( apart from a tramps feet e.t.c )
6/10 purely for the lols and the hilarious photo of your balled up hand supporting your leg.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
6/10 purely for the lols and the hilarious photo of your balled up hand supporting your leg.

Thanks

I don't see what is that funny though, it was just a general topic
Reply 24
not just my feet but your feet and probably most feet ( apart from a tramps feet e.t.c )

what features of a feet makes you find it attractive?
Original post by 408655
what features of a feet makes you find it attractive?

Urm, where do I start ?

Right, I love the appearance of feet both the top and underneath, on top I love smooth skin, love if feet are tanned on top and if you can see tan line, I love feet tattoos, I love the creases underneath feet and the pink/red color under feet and around the ankles area, I love the side bit of feet running from the ankle area along the side of the foot leading to toes, I love the slapping noise feet make when you wear flip flops and the flip flop slaps onto your feet, I love people wearing wellies and especially glossy wellies with dirt on them such as mud, I like seeing people wearing pumps too, usually lads wearing pumps that you can see the ankles from.

What is their not to like about decent feet ?
:curious:
Reply 27
Urm, where do I start ?

Right, I love the appearance of feet both the top and underneath, on top I love smooth skin, love if feet are tanned on top and if you can see tan line, I love feet tattoos, I love the creases underneath feet and the pink/red color under feet and around the ankles area, I love the side bit of feet running from the ankle area along the side of the foot leading to toes, I love the slapping noise feet make when you wear flip flops and the flip flop slaps onto your feet, I love people wearing wellies and especially glossy wellies with dirt on them such as mud, I like seeing people wearing pumps too, usually lads wearing pumps that you can see the ankles from.

What is their not to like about decent feet ?

Oh yes I see now that you also mentioned some of this in your first post, my bad. Do any of your friends know about this may I ask?
Reply 28
Well that socks.
Original post by 408655
Oh yes I see now that you also mentioned some of this in your first post, my bad. Do any of your friends know about this may I ask?

what friends ? lol, joking

no, nobody really know's about my fetish apart from me and TSR
Reply 30
what friends ? lol, joking

no, nobody really know's about my fetish apart from me and TSR

Alright, out of interest how long have you known that you have this peculiar fetish?
Original post by 408655
Alright, out of interest how long have you known that you have this peculiar fetish?

several years at least I'd say
man even provided a pic, that's what I'm talkin' 'bout! :borat:

Spoiler

Original post by mango peeler
man even provided a pic, that's what I'm talkin' 'bout! :borat:

Spoiler

Your welcome, thank you for looking
Omg, I do the exact same thing! I really thought I was the only one in the world!....
I am with you man. even more specific, I have webbed toes, and i love women with webbed toes. but yeah, my own toes turn me on, but usually in the morning. (morning wood, eh?)
Reply 36
Original post by IG1FootFreak2
I am with you man. even more specific, I have webbed toes, and i love women with webbed toes. but yeah, my own toes turn me on, but usually in the morning. (morning wood, eh?)

I love how you were jerking off to yourself saying "I have tanned upper feet" and then proceeded to produce a picture of the palest feet I've ever seen.

Anyway, do you think this stems from narcissism? I think you need to get a girlfriend/boyfriend and stop obsessing over yourself, it's unhealthy.

Edit: By the way, what even is the point of this thread?
(edited 6 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending