The Student Room Group

Z212 Road to all A*s at A level

Hi, can the admin please move this to the grow your grades thread please? I don't know how lol.
Anyway, I need motivation for me to do well in these exams I'm taking this summer, so I thought posting this here was a good idea.
About me:
I'm an international student. And I have a hard time studying without any motivation and with essay based subjects I feel I don't know how to study :frown:

GCSEs:
Maths: A
Physics: A
Psychology: B
History: A
Art: A
Chinese: A*
English: A*

For AS level I'm currently studying History, Politics, Economics, and Chinese
I want to get
For A2 (because all my subjects apart from politics don't count this year) I want to get History A*, Politics A*, Economics A*, Chinese A*

My current level grades are:
History A, Politics B, Economics B, and Chinese B
Also I got a D on my Politics mock lol ( it was right after Christmas break!) and I'm waiting to get my economics mock baclk
I made this thread to stay focused, everyday I plan on writing down what I wanted to do and what I actually did for the day. Also, I'll ecord what marks I get in past papers and class assessments, and write a list of where I lost marks so that I can use this to improve!
Cheers everyone :smile:
Reply 1
Wednesday Feb. 24, 2016

Chinese: go over 19 characters and write down the tones for my paragraph (should be done in the afternoon) DONE

History: Re-write my history essay and do a power-point for the question, "A great power, but a backward one." In terms of the economy, to what extent do you agree with this judgment of Russia under AII and AIII? (should be done in the evening)

Politics: Read the advantages and disadvantages of Proportional Representation; then fill in worksheet explaining the arguments in favour and against (with examples). (should be done in the morning) DONE
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest