The Student Room Group

Girlfriend is acting like she's not bothered?

So we've been together for 5 months and we had a few problems earlier on which ended up in a massive argument and we was going to split up but she decided she wanted to give things another go with me. I didn't cheat or anything before you ask.

But anyways ever since then I've done nothing but be really nice to her, I've been making loads of effort, always trying to make her happy and make it fun. I've treated her like an absolute princess and spoiled her now and then. Just doing everything I can to be a good boyfriend yet she's just acting really off with me.

She won't make effort on text, she never makes conversation, always having a go at me, acting like she just doesn't care at all. I gave her the chance to walk away form alll this and it was her choice to give me another chnace, and now that I'm doing everything she wanted me to do, it's like she's still not happy.

It's pushing me away I'm not going to lie because I just think what more have I got to do to make this girl happy? Like what is wrong with her? What more does she want? I just don't know what to do anymore?
Reply 1
This is hard... Seems like she doesn't know what she wants. It's better if you ask her what's up and say you don't know what direction the relationship is going. I get the impression that she doesn't want to be lonely, but isn't fulfilled with the relationship either. If she is waiting for someone else to come along then you gotta be frank with her to talk up. Otherwise I think something else is bothering her and she doesn't know how to tell you about it. :wink:
If you're between 16 - 25 I promise you it wont last forever anyway, just get rid of her and find someone new. If you really want to be spiteful sleep with her and get dressed afterwards and say you don't want to be with her.
Original post by JayDaniels16
So we've been together for 5 months and we had a few problems earlier on which ended up in a massive argument and we was going to split up but she decided she wanted to give things another go with me. I didn't cheat or anything before you ask.

But anyways ever since then I've done nothing but be really nice to her, I've been making loads of effort, always trying to make her happy and make it fun. I've treated her like an absolute princess and spoiled her now and then. Just doing everything I can to be a good boyfriend yet she's just acting really off with me.

She won't make effort on text, she never makes conversation, always having a go at me, acting like she just doesn't care at all. I gave her the chance to walk away form alll this and it was her choice to give me another chnace, and now that I'm doing everything she wanted me to do, it's like she's still not happy.

It's pushing me away I'm not going to lie because I just think what more have I got to do to make this girl happy? Like what is wrong with her? What more does she want? I just don't know what to do anymore?

Spoiler

Not worth the stress if she promises to try hard and then goes back to her old self. It's a two way commitment. It's the bit were you said she always has a go at you which had me annoyed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending