The Student Room Group

Mixed messages from girl. Don't know what to do

So there is this girl, I like and I was pretty certain she liked me to. However, I am no longer sure if she is generally interested in me or just playing with me.

To start of we have worked together in group work for a university project, she had no group to go with so asked if she could join ours. While working on the project, it would be sometimes just me and her, and we would get on, she developed a nickname for me and I did for her. I would feel her brushing up against me from time to time, as well has giving me the odd look, when we was in other classes. As well she always likes and comments on my facebook profile. Putting kisses on texts, despite me not putting them, all the hints she liked me was there, all so I thought.

I had asked her for a drink, to which she replied she wasn't free on that day, but then she suggested we should go for one sooner when she is better. Normally, I would take this is a sign that she wasn't interested but when she said we will go for one soon, I thought maybe she is interested in me. After asking her again, she said she wasn't at uni atm, but again suggested we should go for one soon. After deciding to ask her one last time, she told me she is not back at uni until after easter, to which I did not reply feeling that she is stringing me along.

Any advice on what I should do ?
Reply 1
Stop being a phaggot and ask her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending