The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

University of Glasgow Accommodation - Official Q&A

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Magimoosh
My daughter has accepted a place with you but has just been given one week to find £600 for a deposit. We don’t have it. What can she do?????

Hi @Magimoosh,

Thanks for your message. I'm sorry to hear that your daughter is having issues accepting the prepayment. The best thing to do would be for your daughter to contact the Allocations Team at [email protected] to discuss the situation. We'll then be able to check the offer and investigate potential options.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes,

Alexander
Accommodation Services
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Original post by University of Glasgow Accommodation
Hi @Magimoosh,

Thanks for your message. I'm sorry to hear that your daughter is having issues accepting the prepayment. The best thing to do would be for your daughter to contact the Allocations Team at [email protected] to discuss the situation. We'll then be able to check the offer and investigate potential options.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes,

Alexander
Accommodation Services

Hi Alexander, thank you for your reply. My daughter has emailed, and phoned but always gets the answering machine. She had left messages but is panicking now.
Original post by Magimoosh
Hi Alexander, thank you for your reply. My daughter has emailed, and phoned but always gets the answering machine. She had left messages but is panicking now.

Hi @Magimoosh, we are currently experiencing a high volume of enquiries at the moment but we are working through them as we speak and will respond as soon as possible. If it helps, you can DM me your details on here and I'll look out for the email.

Best wishes,

Alexander
Hi! I am a incoming postgrad and I would like to know if there are still places available in the university accommodations? I selected Kelvinhaugh, Winston, Lister and Maclay but have yet to receive a decision from accom services. Thanks!
Hi @muggleplanner,

Thanks for your message. Yes there are still spaces available in in our PG accommodation! We are working on getting the offers sent out as we speak so you should hopefully hear back from us soon. If you have any concerns about application or anything just drop us an email at [email protected] and we'll have a look for you.

Best wishes,

Alexander
Accommodation Services
Original post by muggleplanner
Hi! I am a incoming postgrad and I would like to know if there are still places available in the university accommodations? I selected Kelvinhaugh, Winston, Lister and Maclay but have yet to receive a decision from accom services. Thanks!
Reply 285
HI,
I will do my MSc Museum Study degree in September this year, could you let me know where campus I will be in and which accommodation will be the closest to my study place and school library?
Thanks!
Hi @B7777,

Thanks for your message. I believe that Museum Studies is based around the main Gilmorehill campus so, as you'll see from our accommodation map, most of our Postgrad accommodation is between 15 and 25 minutes walk away.

You'll find out more about each residence in the residence profiles on our website so hope this helps.

Best wishes,

Alexander
Accommodation Services

Original post by B7777
HI,
I will do my MSc Museum Study degree in September this year, could you let me know where campus I will be in and which accommodation will be the closest to my study place and school library?
Thanks!
@University of Glasgow Accommodation

Hello,
Does anyone know when the university postgrad accommodation offers are sent out?
I am anxious to find out if I have a place to stay or if I go to another uni.
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending