The Student Room Group

Anyone doing pre-access course?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I have applied for pre access course to nursing to go to university but I’m really afraid to do it I really don’t know how to do it it’s just it’s more thing to do at moment I done my initial Assessment Today as I thought it’s didn’t go will at all I have done maths functional level 1 in college they English GCSE In English but they results it’s Hasn’t Come yet till August It’s very annoying I have done so will in this year and the year before I know my English ain’t my first language as I’m from Iran it’s makes me upset that I have to do another year of study’s
Hi just completed level 2 Pre access course and doing a healthcare apprenticeship instead as I didn’t get the maths grade I needed for access but hope to reapply for access in a few years after my apprenticeship when I get my maths and how did you all get on??
Hi, am 20 and considering doing a pre-access course at west kent or midkent college this September as want to work in social services but am concerned that there won't be any other students as young as me! What can you all tell me about your experiences regarding age range on this course?! Tia! Tom

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending