Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi, I have got into uni and was hoping to apply for student finance. I applied and then my parents said they won't fill out their income because they don't agree with me going to uni. I don't know what to do because I can't afford to live at uni without them filling out the form. I can't stand to stay here. No matter what I do I can't get them to do it. Is there another way I could get the finance.
    • Very Important Poster

    Very Important Poster
    If your parents won't fill in their part, you're entitled to the tuition loan and the non-income based maintenance loan only.
    • Very Important Poster

    Very Important Poster
    Very sad that people have parents like that.

University open days

  1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.