Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have a Bournemouth applicant day tomorrow for English language and literature. Has anybody been to this previously? If so, what does the English workshop entail?
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by JessJayne123)
    I have a Bournemouth applicant day tomorrow for English language and literature. Has anybody been to this previously? If so, what does the English workshop entail?
    Hi

I've moved this to the Bournemouth University forum.

It might not be in time to get an answer before your visit but hopefully some of the other applicants will come in and say hello

Bournemouth Uni Bournemouth University might be able to help too if they're online
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi JessJayne123,

Sorry we missed you! Did you have a good day? Let us know if you've got any more questions that need answering.

Katie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bournemouth University;[url="tel:63955863")
    63955863[/url]]Hi JessJayne123,

Sorry we missed you! Did you have a good day? Let us know if you've got any more questions that need answering.

Katie
    It was really good thank you, I loved pretty much everything about it. What would be the best way to find out what the coursework/exam percentage is for the course? I forgot to ask today and it doesn't say on the website.

ReputationRep:
    It was really good thank you, I loved pretty much everything about it. What would be the best way to find out what the coursework/exam percentage is for the course? I forgot to ask today and it doesn't say on the website.
    Hi Jess!

My names Hannah and I'm currently a student at Bournemouth University. Unfortunately, I don't study English and I’m not quite sure the exam/coursework break up, but if you can’t find the information you need online, you can try our AskBU service. These guys are around to help with any BU enquiries, and can get in touch with the academic team if you have questions that aren’t online.

Hope this helps!
    Hannah

ReputationRep:
    unistats

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.