Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So apparently there's about 100 question which 50 are picked from for your theory test, anyone has any idea where i can find all these questions?

Also is there a 15 week waiting period which you can't retake your theory test if you fail it???

ReputationRep:
    There are over 1000 possible questions actually! You can sign up to a website called Theory Test Pro which gives you practice questions and mock tests, there are books with practice questions too. Also, I think if you fail the theory test you only need to wait 3 days before you can take it again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leviathan1741)
    There are over 1000 possible questions actually! You can sign up to a website called Theory Test Pro which gives you practice questions and mock tests, there are books with practice questions too. Also, I think if you fail the theory test you only need to wait 3 days before you can take it again
    trhat's useful thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefatone)
    trhat's useful thanks
    You're welcome, I've got my theory test next week

ReputationRep:
    It is extremely easy to pass, don't worry - especially if you have already been driving. Take some practice tests and as long as you are passing them you'll do fine.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    A lot of the stuff is pretty logical in terms of the answer, remember "keep calm". It's mostly some of the weirder signs you need to learn like the train gate, some of the laws and the maintenance questions you really need to practice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leviathan1741)
    You're welcome, I've got my theory test next week
    o.o hope you pass ^-^

(Original post by Balor)
    It is extremely easy to pass, don't worry - especially if you have already been driving. Take some practice tests and as long as you are passing them you'll do fine.
    hmmm not usre about that got 33/50 on my 3rd practise test.....

(Original post by Vikingninja)
    A lot of the stuff is pretty logical in terms of the answer, remember "keep calm". It's mostly some of the weirder signs you need to learn like the train gate, some of the laws and the maintenance questions you really need to practice.
    yup.....

also do i have to be 17 to start driving or can i be 16?

ReputationRep:
    o.o hope you pass ^-^

yup.....

You'll get there. You will progress much faster than you expect to I'd wager.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    o.o hope you pass ^-^

yup.....

17, just passed my practical this week and I'm 18.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Balor)
    You'll get there. You will progress much faster than you expect to I'd wager.
    hmmm maybe... got 8/10 on another mini test

(Original post by Vikingninja)
    17, just passed my practical this week and I'm 18.
    well ****

i'm still 16 o.o

ReputationRep:
    If you haven't already read the highway code. Pretty much anything you need to know will be in there.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.