The Student Room Group

How many times a week do you have sex?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by euphrosyne
Yup, he's happy to get all the pleasing done to him, but doesn't like pleasing back. It's incredibly frustrating and I've gone to bed crying a number of times.

Trust me, I've thought of it so many times, but he gives me this ******** argument that he goes to work from 9am to 5pm and he's exhausted and I should understand that and stop being so selfish and leave him to relax and blah blah blah. Like I understand he wants to relax, but I mean even on weekends I get nothing.

Get rid of this guy!!! Why are you with him?!?!?! He goes work from 9am-5pm and he's tired?!?!?! This is the problem with the UK.

Know your self worth, you can do so much better than this guy!
Original post by PrincessZara
9 or sometimes 29

hey, what do u prefer doing in bed... We can haxe sex babe... Also, can my sister join us? Pm me :wink:
Original post by Darien91
Whatever you want bae. Can't PM you

but are u experienced with men babe? :wink:
7 times a week with my right hand x
Original post by Anonymous
hey, what do u prefer doing in bed... We can haxe sex babe... Also, can my sister join us? Pm me :wink:

Lool, yh sure why not. Can't be bothered too
3-6 times I guess, been together for a year and we don't live together yet but see each other a lot.
Only see him at the weekends but 4-5 times.
only on the weekends when my bfs home
want to double that number babe? Im available fridays and saturdays.. But we can talk meanwhile.. pm me

Anonymous creep is creepy.
Original post by jamespereira98
Break up with him and join me babe because I can keep up with u :wink: pm me

You're too desperate for me, sorry.

Original post by theseeker
Get rid of this guy!!! Why are you with him?!?!?! He goes work from 9am-5pm and he's tired?!?!?! This is the problem with the UK.Know your self worth, you can do so much better than this guy!

Because I love him!

Maybe I'm just too needy.. Maybe I love sex too much, I don't know. I don't really know if it's right to blame him.
Original post by WoodyMKC
Tsk tsk tsk, who are these bollokless pseudomen who don't get the horn when their woman puts it on them :rolleyes:

I know right! Why do they even exist :rolleyes:

want to double that number babe? Im available fridays and saturdays.. But we can talk meanwhile.. pm me

How the f is he meant to contact you if you're anonymous?

How the f is he meant to contact you if you're anonymous?

Too funny😂
Original post by Drez999
Too funny😂

Some people are just so silly! :rolleyes:
Some people are just so silly! :rolleyes:

Tbh, reading the thread and posts the "Anon" person sounds very much like a member who previously posted on this thread. 👀😳 Lol 😎
You're too desperate for me, sorry.

Because I love him!

Maybe I'm just too needy.. Maybe I love sex too much, I don't know. I don't really know if it's right to blame him.

I just think you can do better than him in my opinion! Alot of girls think they can't do better and get scared.
In a LDR so whenever we see each other we kind of go wild :colondollar: :mmm:
Original post by theseeker
I just think you can do better than him in my opinion! Alot of girls think they can't do better and get scared.

I have no confidence in myself. I know I'm a great girlfriend to him and that I love him so well and when we argue, I always tell him that most men would be dying to have a girlfriend like me, but when it actually comes down to me wanting to leave him and find someone who's better for me, I doubt myself and think "wait, is there going to be any guy who's actually going to love me?". So I'm kind of stuck with him because I'm too scared I won't find anyone else.
I have no confidence in myself. I know I'm a great girlfriend to him and that I love him so well and when we argue, I always tell him that most men would be dying to have a girlfriend like me, but when it actually comes down to me wanting to leave him and find someone who's better for me, I doubt myself and think "wait, is there going to be any guy who's actually going to love me?". So I'm kind of stuck with him because I'm too scared I won't find anyone else.

I read the first sentence and knew it straight away. "I have no confidence in myself" This statement is allowing you to accept a guy treating you like ****. You're not stuck with him at all!! Stop doubting yourself. Stop thinking so negative about yourself. 7 billion people in the world and you accept the guy who treats you like ****?! Logically, makes no sense at all.
7-35 times
does my hand count
no
then zero

😒😒😒😒

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending