Do you consume energy drinks?

This poll is closed

Do you consume energy drinks?

Yes 47%
No53%
Total votes: 53
Yes or No.
Feel free to give reasons.
I consume them becuase they taste good and they provide me with a useful boost when i need it.

Scroll to see replies

Nope, I hate the taste and I know what harm they can do to you.
Reply 2
ha yup :frown:
iv drunk too many to feel any effect now tbh but i think its just out of habit now
Reply 3
Addicted to red bull :frown:
Reply 4
No, because they taste like piss, make me feel awful and are no substitute for proper rest.
Reply 5
Nope, I don't drink fizzy drinks full stop (except tonic water if that counts with gin :colondollar:)
I find they're far too sweet
Reply 7
I used to drink them quite a lot once upon a time (loved their taste etc etc) but I eventually stopped because they're really bad for the health.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Nope, as I've got older I've noticed how rancid they taste; they're so acid-like and too sweet.

A month or two ago I started consuming them again but pulled myself away from it because caffeine really messes me up. I vowed not to have anything with caffeine in again since then :tongue:
No. It's a one way ticket to RIP
No, I stopped drinking fizzy drinks over a year ago and I've grown to dislike them.
Yes, I don't sleep enough so I use them as sleep replacement.

I drink Sugar Free Red Bull because I am healthy as ****.
Red Bull makes me fall asleep instantaneously.
love em, .... you are what you *drink*

Yes, but only in situations where I have to stay awake. So if I'm driving from where I live at uni to my parents house, I'll have a Red Bull about four hours into the journey (8 hours total driving). And this past week I've been rushing to get my dissertation done, so I've been foregoing sleep and downing energy drinks instead.

Don't drink them outside of that though. They give me headaches and don't taste that nice.
I hate them. I'm not someone who feels tired a lot of the time, so there is never a really a need for me to drink them. Plus I find that they are just so sweet and smell horrible which puts me off. I literally only ever drink water, how boring.
Original post by FireFreezer77
Yes or No.
Feel free to give reasons.
I consume them becuase they taste good and they provide me with a useful boost when i need it.

no, I don't like the smell and the taste. (same with coke).

Usually, I drink these.

1460289092924.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
i drink too many esp late at night
im too addicted ahahah
Havent had one for at least a year. Its just the caffeine really and i cna get that from other sources if needed.
i drink them almost everyday and i do drink espresso a lot too

Spoiler

it safer and cheaper than a coke habit

Quick Reply

Latest