Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Do you consume energy drinks? watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Do you consume energy drinks?
    Yes
    47.17%
    No
    52.83%

ReputationRep:
    Yes or No.
    Feel free to give reasons.
    I consume them becuase they taste good and they provide me with a useful boost when i need it.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, I hate the taste and I know what harm they can do to you.

ReputationRep:
    ha yup
    iv drunk too many to feel any effect now tbh but i think its just out of habit now

ReputationRep:
    Addicted to red bull

ReputationRep:
    No, because they taste like piss, make me feel awful and are no substitute for proper rest.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, I don't drink fizzy drinks full stop (except tonic water if that counts with gin )
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    I find they're far too sweet

ReputationRep:
    I used to drink them quite a lot once upon a time (loved their taste etc etc) but I eventually stopped because they're really bad for the health.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nope, as I've got older I've noticed how rancid they taste; they're so acid-like and too sweet.

A month or two ago I started consuming them again but pulled myself away from it because caffeine really messes me up. I vowed not to have anything with caffeine in again since then

No. It's a one way ticket to RIP
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    No, I stopped drinking fizzy drinks over a year ago and I've grown to dislike them.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I don't sleep enough so I use them as sleep replacement.

I drink Sugar Free Red Bull because I am healthy as ****.

ReputationRep:
    Red Bull makes me fall asleep instantaneously.

ReputationRep:
    love em, .... you are what you *drink*

ReputationRep:
    Yes, but only in situations where I have to stay awake. So if I'm driving from where I live at uni to my parents house, I'll have a Red Bull about four hours into the journey (8 hours total driving). And this past week I've been rushing to get my dissertation done, so I've been foregoing sleep and downing energy drinks instead.

Don't drink them outside of that though. They give me headaches and don't taste that nice.

ReputationRep:
    I hate them. I'm not someone who feels tired a lot of the time, so there is never a really a need for me to drink them. Plus I find that they are just so sweet and smell horrible which puts me off. I literally only ever drink water, how boring.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    no, i used to from time to time because the taste isn't bad. but then i stopped because anything as suagry as that will break me out with spots and stuff :-s and i also heard people die from drink loads of it. i know you have to drink lots to die, but the thought of death from a drink just puts me off

(Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Yes or No.
    Feel free to give reasons.
    I consume them becuase they taste good and they provide me with a useful boost when i need it.
    no, I don't like the smell and the taste. (same with coke).

Usually, I drink these.

Name:  1460289092924.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  59.0 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i drink too many esp late at night
    im too addicted ahahah
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Havent had one for at least a year. Its just the caffeine really and i cna get that from other sources if needed.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.