The Student Room Group

Report on misleading information

I am doing a report on a recent experiment I did and I need studies to put into my introduction. My experiment investigated the effect of instructions on participants stress levels. Participants were given instructions which either described the task to be easy or hard and were then asked to carry out the same task . It is expected that participants that were told the task was hard would have higher stress levels. I have already mentioned Loftus and Palmers studies but need some more. Any suggestions please?
Original post by katelynmacv1997
I am doing a report on a recent experiment I did and I need studies to put into my introduction. My experiment investigated the effect of instructions on participants stress levels. Participants were given instructions which either described the task to be easy or hard and were then asked to carry out the same task . It is expected that participants that were told the task was hard would have higher stress levels. I have already mentioned Loftus and Palmers studies but need some more. Any suggestions please?

Assuming this is for university level psychology, you should be able to use google scholar. Type in the title of a study you know about on this topic and you can view all later studies that have cited a given study ("forward citation searching"), and look in the bibliographies of a paper you know on the topic ("backward citation searching"), or just do a regular keyword search on google scholar!

Quick Reply

Latest