Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Why isn't anal sex allowed in Islam ? watch

So although I belong to a biracial (persian/Pakistani/Jamaican) background, my family have never been religious unfortunately. I started going out with this Asian guy and he practises but is not very religious either. We got into a conversation about sex and I mentioned anal sex, as a joke. He was so against it like it's haram and considered really bad. I thought he was implying to sex before marriage but apparently it's forbidden. Why isn't it allowed for a married couple to enjoy sex they way they want to ? And do Muslims still do it anyway ? ..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So although I belong to a biracial (persian/Pakistani/Jamaican) background, my family have never been religious unfortunately. I started going out with this Asian guy and he practises but is not very religious either. We got into a conversation about sex and I mentioned anal sex, as a joke. He was so against it like it's haram and considered really bad. I thought he was implying to sex before marriage but apparently it's forbidden. Why isn't it allowed for a married couple to enjoy sex they way they want to ? And do Muslims still do it anyway ? ..
    One acronym. STD.

ReputationRep:
    Imo things should only ever leave your anus , NEVER in

and its grim af imo
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I assumed that was going to lead into a punchline....

ReputationRep:
    Because they wouldn't be able to talk

ReputationRep:
    In !

(Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    Imo things should only ever leave your anus , NEVER in

and its grim af imo
    I agree ..it's kinda gross

(Original post by Lucasium)
    Because they wouldn't be able to talk
    Umm..I don't get it
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I agree ..it's kinda gross
    Really? It's a lot less taboo now and very "in" (pun NOT INTENDED)

ReputationRep:
    because it cause spots in your mouth which you dont want that!!!

ReputationRep:
    LOL no idea, it's the better hole if you don't want babies
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Umm..I don't get it
    "Talking out of their ass" I believe is the joke.

I wasn't aware that it was. Oops.

ReputationRep:
    AFAIK there are no religions which recommend this practice in their scriptures :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Gets a girlfriend (which is forbidden) and then says he wouldn't do anal because it's forbidden. Makes zero sense.

ReputationRep:
    it's called sodomy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    because it cause spots in your mouth which you dont want that!!!
    spots... in ur mouth? :ninja:

(Original post by DesiGirl31)
    spots... in ur mouth? :ninja:
    when he takes his **** out of your butt and then you blow him.
    bad times.

ReputationRep:
    when he takes his **** out of your butt and then you blow him.
    bad times.
    ew.. ok

ReputationRep:
    Cuz the main point of having sex is to have babies. So do it in the vagina. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2017
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.