The Student Room Group

OCR AS New Spec Essays?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 10studentlife
I blanked. I'll be lucky if I get an E in History. I'm so disappointed as I worked really hard:frown:

I'm so sorry, that's such a shame! At least you have the other exam last week..? But honestly, the more you overthink it the worse it seems I'm sure 😊
Original post by blue2337
I'm so sorry, that's such a shame! At least you have the other exam last week..? But honestly, the more you overthink it the worse it seems I'm sure 😊

The same thing happened
Original post by NomadPrincess
Heyy, I'm doing the italian unification paper as well on Wednesday, the early stuarts paper was good I think. I quite liked the sources, but the essay questions threw me off. I did the religion one on James and I feel like I was repeating my self

Thats fab!
Yeah, I know what you mean, I blanked on some of the information I needed to use
Original post by blue2337
How did people find the Cold War in Europe exam? I can't find anyone who actually sat the exam!!!

I thought the questions were quite nice, I didn't revise much and the only things I did revise came up in the questions.
Original post by 10studentlife
I blanked. I'll be lucky if I get an E in History. I'm so disappointed as I worked really hard:frown:

Don't worry, it really isn't the end of the world! They are just mocks so don't beat yourself up!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending