The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

IN NEED OF SOME INFO -

Basically, I applied through UCAS Clearing last month because I only got 1 offer and I didn't really like that university anymore. I just need to know whether UCAS would send my results would be sent straight to my university or if I would still have to ring them up. Their hotline is now closed so I can't call them and find out :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
PQ Results Night Distraction Challenge

HUGE REP PRIZES AVAILABLE*

Okey dokey

To distract anyone who wants it from tomorrow - I challenge you to do the best piece of origami you can (http://www.origami-instructions.com/ seems like a reasonable place to start), write TSR on the paper and take a photo and upload to this thread.

I'll be dishing out prizes in the morning :ninjagirl:

*please note: prizes may not be huge but will be rep :wink:
Original post by NewestPharm
IN NEED OF SOME INFO -

Basically, I applied through UCAS Clearing last month because I only got 1 offer and I didn't really like that university anymore. I just need to know whether UCAS would send my results would be sent straight to my university or if I would still have to ring them up. Their hotline is now closed so I can't call them and find out :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because you're in clearing any university will be able to access your results :smile:
Original post by citibankrec
How did you find c1 bro

Edexcel? Awful...

It was more the stress looking back on it though. But I think most are in that position.
Original post by jamestg
Edexcel? Awful...

It was more the stress looking back on it though. But I think most are in that position.

Yep totally agree. i screwed it up so bad.
Are you guys going to open your results at college/sixth form or at home?
Original post by PQ
Because you're in clearing any university will be able to access your results :smile:

So they potentially could have my results already?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jessyjellytot14

gonna check track first to see if I got into my firm, then go school and open my results there
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by jamestg
Edexcel? Awful...

C1 was my best module. It was S1 that I didn't like.
Reply 7169
Original post by jessyjellytot14

I will do it like my GCSE results, collect the slip and walk straight out again not talking to anybody.
Then when I'm walking to the car I will open them.
Original post by PlayerBB
Same, I am just watching videos, opening twitter see people freaking out then opening tsr and this is getting me stressed even more

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm just continuously looking at the gbs of Chemistry and Phy 6 due to disbelief of the fact that they're so high yet they were so hard to solve. :s-smilie: Yuck. :colonhash: Chem 4 and 5 were alright though in terms of difficulty level. Chem and Phy 6...:bricks:
(edited 7 years ago)
Anxiety so high rn so high im sohifh
If y'all are too busy panicking or whatever I totally recommend you visiting my YouTube channel, I'm hilarious and you can take the mick out of me and it'll take your mind off results day

Www.youtube.co.uk/suelingyling
Original post by Sacred Ground
Anyone got plans this evening? Idk what to do with myself

**** myself
Original post by ryanroks1
Couldn't they still give a verbal offer or intention of giving an offer and then you can call them back once you're officially in Clearing?

They shouldn't give you a verbal offer without a number as they can't see your application with it so would be purely going off what you said to them rather than confirmed results.
Original post by DesignPredator
**** myself

Me af
In case I don't get to tomorrow, I just wanted to say a massive good luck to you all☺️ The lead up to results day would have been a lot more boring and anxiety inducing without you all! I hope you all achieve everything you want tomorrow and live happy, vibrant and successful lives.
If i dont get a text from my school about taking photos does it mean i failed or i got Cs and Ds not As my friends got text
Reply 7178
Couldn't have put it any better. This was beautiful. The same to you :smile:

Original post by Lularose83
In case I don't get to tomorrow, I just wanted to say a massive good luck to you all☺️ The lead up to results day would have been a lot more boring and anxiety inducing without you all! I hope you all achieve everything you want tomorrow and live happy, vibrant and successful lives.
[video]https://youtu.be/gIzflp8dD-Q?list=RDZhIaDiFIbGc[/video]
Current soundtrack

Quick Reply

Latest