The Student Room Group

Have you ever rejected anyone?

Scroll to see replies

Nope, no one has ever wanted me so.....
yep, most of the guys at work have tried asking me out (mainly because i'm the only single, young girl at work :wink:) but i haven't been interested in any of them so i just told them sorry but i didn't want to date anyone from work!
Original post by Spock's Socks
I'm assuming you've been rejected recently and that's why you're a touch bitter.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's a bold and sadly wrong assumption, although keep trying to use shaming tactics instead of valid comebacks.
Original post by tamil fever
Just curious...
How did you reject them.Was it a simple "No" face to face or was it very sad and emotional?

Oh do I have a funny story to tell.
So I was in my last year of secondary school and this girl I kinda liked's best friend would always drop hints that she was interested in me while around her. But she would always stop shy of saying it outright. Some of them were pretty obvious, others less so. But anyway this beating around the bush crap went on for ages, a year or so maybe. But this one day I was feeling particularly cocky, and as her best friend dropped one of her routine not-so-subtle hints, I straight up dropped the ball that I wasn't interested in dating her. It was cold as **** and I (being the d***head I am) just got up and walked away. It felt so good watching their faces drop in shock as I was normally quite a shy, quiet guy. It really was one of those epic drop the mic moments :biggrin:
Reply 44
I've rejected a few girls before. Usually i will just ignore them and that way they get the message, i can't remeber having verbally rejected anyone before ....i think once i did it by facebook though ...but it was a girl i was "supposed" to be dating and things weren't really going anywhere at all so i called it a day.

I've been rejected MUCH MUCH more times than i've rejected girls though
Yeah, like 5x a day bruh...shaytan be trying it :slap:
If a girl ever asks you out don't say "I'm not interested in girls so sorry", trust me you will be going to school the next day with everyone giving you looks because that girl has went and told everyone you're gay :P
Put them in dat friendzone.. or even the brotherzone
Original post by childofthesun
Put them in dat friendzone.. or even the brotherzone

Keeping it real like always aye :u:
Reply 49
Original post by tamil fever
Just curious...
How did you reject them.Was it a simple "No" face to face or was it very sad and emotional?

It was more like no I'm sorry :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending