The Student Room Group

Medicine or Accounts and Finance

hey guys,
recently we had to write our personal statements about the course we want to study in uni in 2017 however I wanted to study medicine but due to my bad GCSE'S and low AS predictions I don't think I can get accepted so my alternative course is accounts and finance so if I do get accepted in the universities I will apply to for accounts and finance if next year I get a high a level results and if I score really good on my UKCAT and want to do medicine instead of accounts and finance what will I need to do. I know I can do adjustment through UCAS but what if I don't secure a place as I can only accept one offer in limited time.
Original post by 2kk2
hey guys,
recently we had to write our personal statements about the course we want to study in uni in 2017 however I wanted to study medicine but due to my bad GCSE'S and low AS predictions I don't think I can get accepted so my alternative course is accounts and finance so if I do get accepted in the universities I will apply to for accounts and finance if next year I get a high a level results and if I score really good on my UKCAT and want to do medicine instead of accounts and finance what will I need to do. I know I can do adjustment through UCAS but what if I don't secure a place as I can only accept one offer in limited time.

There's no adjustment for medicine.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending