The Student Room Group

boyfriends birthday

hi guys
I know everyone's pretty hyped about the referendum today but I need a little advice!
I've been with my boy friend for a little over a month now and tbh everything's going pretty damn good!
but its hiss birthday in two weeks and I'm stuck what to get him!!
i don't know what kinda gift i wold get, clothes are out of the question as hes really fussy. i wondered about maybe taking him to the cinema and for a meal, but we do this alot anyway. or i thought about going to a theme park, however we would have to stay the night as its very far, what do people think about this? do you think it might be a little too "keen" and scar him off?
its his 18th birthday and i'm 18 too, any feedback will be helpful.
Original post by Anonymous
hi guys
I know everyone's pretty hyped about the referendum today but I need a little advice!
I've been with my boy friend for a little over a month now and tbh everything's going pretty damn good!
but its hiss birthday in two weeks and I'm stuck what to get him!!
i don't know what kinda gift i wold get, clothes are out of the question as hes really fussy. i wondered about maybe taking him to the cinema and for a meal, but we do this alot anyway. or i thought about going to a theme park, however we would have to stay the night as its very far, what do people think about this? do you think it might be a little too "keen" and scar him off?
its his 18th birthday and i'm 18 too, any feedback will be helpful.

It's difficult because you've only known him for a (relatively) short period of time, so you're not exactly going to know him inside out at this point. Something very personal, something that you've spent a lot of effort in getting (or even making yourself) or something where you've listened to what he likes or what he even wants and you get that for him, those are nice things that should work.

You're right though - if you go to the cinema and eat often, then you'll want to do something a bit different. It could be a trip to a theme park or it could be somewhere closer - but just check that he doesn't have any plans with anyone else to have a party or a get together or anything like that. But yes, stuff like that, going out on a 'date' kind of thing would be nice.

If you do decide to stay somewhere overnight, he may or may not get the impression that some... intimate activities might happen, so that's something to think about.
Reply 2
birthday sex :colone: lol nah jk. Do you know anything that hes really passionate about, could be something to do with that maybe.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending