Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Help... watch

    • Thread Starter

    I'm due to start college in September on a theatrical make up course... I live with my Gran who is on a pension and I'm wondering if I would be entitled to a bursary to help with the cost of my kit and travel expenses? If so how do I apply for this? TIA
    • Very Important Poster

    Very Important Poster
    There should be something on the college website?
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 11, 2016
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.