The Student Room Group

16 female still a virgin

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Yes, they have both been raped but are also both rapists and should both be punished for breaking the law. The punishment for under 18s should be the same as 18 year olds as rape is a vile crime and rapists should be educated on and pay for their crimes

The world is shades, not stark contrasts. While punishments for sex with children can be higher, I think Parliament and police are right not to call what they recognise is consensual activity 'rape'. If you think otherwise, start writing to your MP.
Original post by unprinted
The world is shades, not stark contrasts. While punishments for sex with children can be higher, I think Parliament and police are right not to call what they recognise is consensual activity 'rape'. If you think otherwise, start writing to your MP.

Under 16s do not have the legal capacity to consent, so it will never be consensual in the eyes of the law, due to the lack of mental capability in these minors.
Chill~
Not a big deal at all :smile:
You think it's OK to smoke at 16?! THEN SMOKE A WHOLE CARTON OF CIGARETTES! Stay safe. Be protected. Don't do anything you'll regret.
Most people regret losing their virginity at a young age.

Don't do it especially with someone you know you are not going to be commited to.
Reply 66
how do you know these other girls have had sex, did you see it? or are you just believing what they tell you?

remember something - most kids lie about having sex...
Reply 67
Nah it's fine to be a virgin at 16, I'm 19 and at uni still a virgin and I'm a good looking guy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sena57.
getting really frustrated about still being a virgin getting to the point where I just want to lose it cuz people are making fun of me all the other girls in my class have already had sex, is this normal to feel like this?

You're in the wrong class, request to move.
Pls say this is a joke.
I'm 22 and still a virgin (male)
16 is SO normal!

virginity is not a dirty cloud over your head that u must get rid of. don't worry about it. ur a virgin, so what? some people have never tried oysters.

Spoiler

don't be a slut
There are much more important things to focus on in your life than sex at your age. Focus on completing your education first than worrying about your virginity. Never feel pressured to losing it because other girls are with whoever because you are you and you are not living your life to be known as someone who has had sex because a lot of other people have, and you still have to find yourself and know your worth, so throwing it to some random guy will not really gain you respect from that guy and you don't want to be devalued. You are only 16, trust me you havesome time until you would be mentally ready to balance a physical relationship and other things. I'm 16 and that's is one of the last things on my mind because I have other priorities that are more important than having sex, but if you want a boyfriend then don't rush into it, because you don't want to regret anything because you rushed opening your legs because the hype.
I was 20 when I lost my virginity. Seriously its not a big deal being 16 and a virgin. Trust me, you'll be so much happier if you lose it to someone who you really want to do it with.
Reply 75
Original post by Sena57.
getting really frustrated about still being a virgin getting to the point where I just want to lose it cuz people are making fun of me all the other girls in my class have already had sex, is this normal to feel like this?

If you really want to have sex and lose your virginity you can literally walk up to any guy you like and ask if they would like to have sex with you.

Unfortunately tho, people might bully you and call you names for being open about having sex with anyone.
Original post by Sena57.

Hey, trust me don't just do it because everyone else has... Do it when you feel it's time, you're ready and you've found the right person who you like and has mutual feelings and honestly likes you too and are not just in it for the sex

On top of that for your so called "friends" call them sluts if that makes you feel any better :smile:

Message me if you need anymore of my advice aha

Kolia
Original post by Sena57.

i am a male, 18 and still a virgin because i never felt like doing it. i mean i do want to do it but with any random girl? No it doesn't feel right. SO don't let anyone else make you do what they want. You're still a kid, it's really not your age.
Original post by Anonymous
So you want to have been raped in the eyes of the law? Bloody hell kids these days are stupid. The other girls in your class HAVE BEEN RAPED and it should be reported to the authorities as such

Were the boys raped then aswell?
Maybe they raped each other.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sena57.

men suck be a virgin

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending