The Student Room Group

I want to make friends :(

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Moongirl950
I am in my second year of university.I spend most of my time in the lecture and other crying because of the uni workload.

Oh yikes, I'm probably not the best person to ask as I'm not in higher education yet.
Original post by Popsiclez
Oh yikes, I'm probably not the best person to ask as I'm not in higher education yet.

No worries :smile:
I am in my second year of university.I spend most of my time in the lecture and other crying because of the uni workload.

Your name in itself instantly makes you interesting actually but if you want to make friends I'll give you some tips. Firstly you've got to put in the effort, you go to university so chances are there are going to be societies. Find ones which you are interested in and join them. Go and attend some socials/events and see where they go. The whole point of societies is to get like minded people together so don't waste that opportunity. Secondly talk to people on your course/flatmates, I understand you won't click with everyone, same happened to me but you'll find someone who you want to be friends with and they'll think the same. Hopefully you'll make some friends soon :smile:.
moon is a really cool name .... why don't you join some societies to try and make friends
Original post by Popsiclez
Well your not boring, what do you like find someone who likes the same thing as you like Anime, TV Show, A Particular Sport, B*tching about current going on in the world, Music, band and Etc. Eventually if you keep hanging out with that person there forced to accept you, Thats how I got my friends, through sheer will power. Plus the Conversation starters I mentioned above.

I love the fact that you mention anime first!! :biggrin:
My name is Moon and I am Denish Pakistani, living in the UK from last 13 years. I am studying business management at a red brick university.
I am a very boring person and thats the reason I don't have any friend. This is leading to depression and is making me lonely.

Moon is very beautiful name :smile:
Why would I lie about my name? You are not the first person to poke fun out of my name.
I am trying my best to do well at university. The thing is that i can't find apne log at my university :frown: tbh I think I am ganno fail this year because of depression.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow ! I luv reading books too we could be friends !if u like! :smile::wink:
Why would I lie about my name? You are not the first person to poke fun out of my name.
I am trying my best to do well at university. The thing is that i can't find apne log at my university :frown: tbh I think I am ganno fail this year because of depression.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, I didn't mean to 'poke fun' out of your name, Moon is a really cool name and it's something very unique to you and you should really be proud of that.

And don't worry you won't fail this year because you are amazing 😉

I want to be your friend Moon; virtual handshake? (A wave is the closest my emojis go) 👋

Quick Reply

Latest