The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

University of Nottingham offer holders 2017!

Scroll to see replies

Name: Ifigenia
Subjects: Being from Cyprus, we have something called "Apolytirion" but I also almost have a Maths A-level
Course: Psychology
Entry requirements for course: AAA/AAB

*I'm struggling to choose between Surrey and Nottingham for my firm choice, and not living in the UK makes it harder since I probably won't have the chance to visit the unis... Any help/tips/advice??
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Name: Adam
Subjects: Chemistry, Maths, Biology
Course: Chemical eng.

Recieved last week and I am soo happy! :smile:
Original post by some-random-guy
Name: Very classified
Subjects: Maths, phys,chem and applied ICT
Course: Mechanical Engineering
Entry requirements for course: A*AA

99.9% will firm once every other uni makes a decision

You're entry requirements are so damn high! I got an offer for Aerospace a few weeks ago though and am planning to defo make Notts my firm too :tongue: :five:
Name: Reece
Subjects: History, Economics, Geography
Course: History
Offer: Unconditional (accepted)
Reply 384
Name: Areez
Subjects: Medical Science
Course: Adult Nursing
Entry requirements for course: DDM
Reply 385
Hello! I was wondering if any international students applying for Mathematics and Economics have received replies/offers already?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Name: Georgina
Course: Spanish (Beginners) and History
Offer: Unconditional
Reply 387
Name: Alex
Course: Plant Science
Offer: 45 Distinctions, on an Access to HE course as I'm a mature student :biggrin:
Name: Cerys
Subjects: Maths, Chem Bio and EP!
Course: Chemistry
Entry requirements for course: AAB

Anyone else doing chemistry I feel like I'm one of the only people lol
Name- Betty
Location- Somewhere in the middle of England
Subjects- Access to Nursing course
Course- Adult nursing
Entry requirements for course- 15 distinctions and 30 merits (I have 6 distinctions so far)

Already selected it as my firm!!!! I'm so excited!! :biggrin:
Original post by Eleanor12345678
Hiya I've applied for chemistry too :smile:

Hey only just saw this sorry! Have you made Nottingham your firm or are you choosing somewhere else?
Original post by ceryshughes17
Hey only just saw this sorry! Have you made Nottingham your firm or are you choosing somewhere else?

It's fine and I'm not sure yet but probably I'm just waiting for all my offers before I decide. What about you?
Has anyone had an offer for physics specifically physics mphys yet, I sent my Ucas off in November, had offers from my other choices and still haven't herd anything from Nottingham
Reply 393
Hey, I'm Court :smile:
Currently studying business, economics, music
got an offer to study International business (AAB) and it's my insurance at the moment :smile:
is anyone else studying in the smaller Jubilee campus? I'm really unsure about which accommodation I should look at
Reply 394
Original post by IfigeniaC
Name: Ifigenia
Subjects: Being from Cyprus, we have something called "Apolytirion" but I also almost have a Maths A-level
Course: Psychology
Entry requirements for course: AAA/AAB

*I'm struggling to choose between Surrey and Nottingham for my firm choice, and not living in the UK makes it harder since I probably won't have the chance to visit the unis... Any help/tips/advice??

heyyy, I'm not studying your subject but I also applied for Surrey and Nottingham. One thing you should know is that life is in general more expensive down in Surrey as it is closer to London. Also, I personally found Surrey quite quiet and secluded whereas I love being social and having a good nightlife therefore I chose Nottingham over Surrey for that reason (Aswell as my course haha) - hope that maybe helped!! - also make sure to look at the modules closely as you may find the courses are slightly differed and one may have more modules that you like
Original post by Coursrg
heyyy, I'm not studying your subject but I also applied for Surrey and Nottingham. One thing you should know is that life is in general more expensive down in Surrey as it is closer to London. Also, I personally found Surrey quite quiet and secluded whereas I love being social and having a good nightlife therefore I chose Nottingham over Surrey for that reason (Aswell as my course haha) - hope that maybe helped!! - also make sure to look at the modules closely as you may find the courses are slightly differed and one may have more modules that you like

Hello :smile: thanks for your advice! it looks like I will be going to Nottingham as well, if everything goes as planned so cya I guess :wink:
Reply 396
OMG SAME!! Nottingham is also my firm for adult nursing! We may be in the same classes and stuff!!
Original post by baaboo999
Name- Betty
Location- Somewhere in the middle of England
Subjects- Access to Nursing course
Course- Adult nursing
Entry requirements for course- 15 distinctions and 30 merits (I have 6 distinctions so far)

Already selected it as my firm!!!! I'm so excited!! :biggrin:
Reply 397
Original post by MJ15
Does everyone here have offers from Nottingham? any for law?

I have applied and still waiting :s-smilie:. Predictions A*AA
name: Lois
Subjects: Biology Chemistry and History
Course: MPharm
don't know my entry requirements yet; got an email following my interview last Wednesday that'd id passed the interview stage and will be receiving an offer.
I assume it'll be AAB though :smile:
Subjects: Biology, Chemistry and Psychology
Course: Nutrition and Dietetics
Offer: ABB

I think I'm deffo going to firm this after I hear back from everywhere x
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending