The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

University of Nottingham offer holders 2017!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rainbowtwist
I ended up putting Albion first!
What course are you doing? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yaayyyyy thank god!

English and French :biggrin:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Yaayyyyy thank god!

English and French :biggrin:

I doubt we'll find many who applied there tbh 😂

nice! I'm doing physics :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rainbowtwist
I doubt we'll find many who applied there tbh 😂

nice! I'm doing physics :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice to know we may be potential flatmates.

I hope we both get in :smile:
Original post by akil97
industrial economics bro, wbu?

Oh Nice!, I'm doing Computer science have you applied yet?
Reply 584
Original post by Aidan.reed
Oh Nice!, I'm doing Computer science have you applied yet?

Yeah bro finally did it earlier today! Some of the halls have already been full up! Where did you choose?
Original post by akil97
Yeah bro finally did it earlier today! Some of the halls have already been full up! Where did you choose?

What halls are full?

What did you choose? I went for raleigh brah
Reply 586
Original post by citibankrec
What halls are full?

From what I can remember Raleigh normal en suite is gone & broadgate large ensuite bro
Reply 587
Original post by citibankrec
What halls are full?

Yeh i chose Raleigh too man
Original post by akil97
From what I can remember Raleigh normal en suite is gone & broadgate large ensuite bro

How do you find out??
Original post by itsabie
How do you find out??

the option won't be there if it's fully booked
Original post by TrafLaw
the option won't be there if it's fully booked

Arghhhhhh I better get it done today but i still havent decided on a insurance choice :argh::cry: do you know if you can change your accommodation choices later on if you change your mind?. And does it ask you if you want mixed gender or same sex?
Original post by kiiten
Arghhhhhh I better get it done today but i still havent decided on a insurance choice :argh::cry: do you know if you can change your accommodation choices later on if you change your mind?. And does it ask you if you want mixed gender or same sex?

Yeah it asks if you want mixed sex or single. The latter is pretty limited though.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Yeah it asks if you want mixed sex or single. The latter is pretty limited though.

What have you gone for? :smile:

Made my choices, now i need to wait to apply for accommodation. Wish me luck Raleigh en suite isnt full :afraid:
Original post by kiiten

Made my choices, now i need to wait to apply for accommodation. Wish me luck Raleigh en suite isnt full :afraid:

I picked Albion House as my first choice and Broadgate as my second and third. I like how Albion's cheapest and you get your own sink in the rooms. And it's close to UP :tongue:

Let me know if you get it!
Original post by kiiten

yeah Raleigh en suite didn't even appear for me and I applied at 11 30 on march 1, pretty sure en-suite plus is still available for Raleigh though.
Yeah, they only offer the En-suite at Raleigh for post-grads 😞
Hi I am holding an offer for medicine at nottingham and was just wondering if anyone could advise me on the best accommodation for medics?

Thanks
Original post by gbennett81
Hi I am holding an offer for medicine at nottingham and was just wondering if anyone could advise me on the best accommodation for medics?

Thanks

Broadgate Park?
Hey, I got an unconditional offer for Chemistry BSc at Nottingham and I would appreciate any current Nottingham Chemistry undergraduates to let me know what the course is like and how good the facilities are at Nottingham for Chemistry. Much appreciated, J.
Original post by Jackmilne95
Hey, I got an unconditional offer for Chemistry BSc at Nottingham and I would appreciate any current Nottingham Chemistry undergraduates to let me know what the course is like and how good the facilities are at Nottingham for Chemistry. Much appreciated, J.

Maybe speak to someone in the Chem department over the phone or email someone in the Chem society at the uni?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending