The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

University of Nottingham offer holders 2017!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by akil97
Yeahh, you have 3 days to pay/accept it

I accepted my offer but it didn't say anything about having to pay a deposit within three days? Don't you pay it right before you leave for uni? :/ How much did you pay for the deposit?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I accepted my offer but it didn't say anything about having to pay a deposit within three days? Don't you pay it right before you leave for uni? :/ How much did you pay for the deposit?

I think it is different for each type of hall I believe Broadgate park is 1st September. As Raleigh park are getting flat numbers etc it just shows how each halls is different
Reply 742
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper

It's probs different for each accomodation. Raleigh park is owned by 'derwent students' so assuming they do things differently lol. Deposit was 250 😬😬
Reply 743
Original post by kiiten
Haha ohh, i dont know how big the complex is bc i didnt really look into it - just the room type. So is there a block of flats called sillitoe?

Yeahh there's quite a lot of flats so you could be in any one, but it's all Raleigh park
Original post by TrafLaw
what course? It will probably update of track by the end of the week

The course is BSc Mathematical Physics, I've put it as my firm choice on ucas😁
Original post by akil97
It's probs different for each accomodation. Raleigh park is owned by 'derwent students' so assuming they do things differently lol. Deposit was 250 😬😬

Yeah I just called them up and they said it was different for Broadgate :smile:
Got my offer for Raleigh Park earlier this morning yay!!! :smile:

Now to accept it and pay the deposit. :redface:
trying to book a visit day bc i got an offer yesterday but on mynottingham, there are no events listed under events.
Original post by ///curious
trying to book a visit day bc i got an offer yesterday but on mynottingham, there are no events listed under events.

Just give the Uni a call, or call your department/school- they were really helpful for me :smile:

Name: Riz
Course: MA International Relations
Original post by riz.layton
Just give the Uni a call, or call your department/school- they were really helpful for me :smile:

Name: Riz
Course: MA International Relations

thanks, i'll do that tomorrow!
Original post by akil97
Yeahh there's quite a lot of flats so you could be in any one, but it's all Raleigh park

I got Sillitoe too lol. I didnt wanna be on ground floor so i emailed just to check - apparently im on 11th floor!? :laugh::cry:
Anyone applied for Raleigh Park accommodation?
Original post by leilaharnett

Yyup😁
Reply 753
Original post by kiiten
I got Sillitoe too lol. I didnt wanna be on ground floor so i emailed just to check - apparently im on 11th floor!? :laugh::cry:

Loool sick, how did you find out what floor 😂
Original post by leilaharnett

Me :smile:

Original post by akil97
Loool sick, how did you find out what floor 😂

I just said in my previous post i emailed to check lool
Reply 755
Original post by kiiten

I just said in my previous post i emailed to check lool

The uni or derwent students?
[QUOTE="kiiten;70659348"]Me :smile:

I just said in my previous post i emailed to check lool[/QUOTE

what room type are you guys?
Original post by akil97
The uni or derwent students?

I think it was from Raleigh park?? Idk i just replied to the email that said i got a room in Raleigh park.

[QUOTE="leilaharnett;70663204"]
Original post by kiiten

I just said in my previous post i emailed to check lool[/QUOTE

what room type are you guys?

Im standard + en suite :smile:
Original post by Kitkat5
central, sports village, north zone and west zone in that order of preference :biggrin:

Has anyone received accomodation offers yet? If so, how long did it take?

I applied day the portal opened and have an offer for broadgate park ensuite. Got it on the 22nd
wow guys i wish i applied for broadgate now. I didn't really get the 31 week thing but I have to move out all my stuff??? what on eartth.

Am I allowed to change my application for accomodation? :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending