The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

University of Nottingham offer holders 2017!

Scroll to see replies

Anyone else payed deposit and everything for Raleigh park? I'm in block one flat 8
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 781
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
What course are you?

Economics with French
Got an offer of AAA to do mathematical physics. Anyone else?
Just got allocated to Derby Hall! Anyone else received an offer for catered accommodation recently? :smile:
Original post by neveily
Just got allocated to Derby Hall! Anyone else received an offer for catered accommodation recently? :smile:

what date exactly did you apply?
Original post by anon7910
what date exactly did you apply?

The day when the application opened, I think it was March 1st. So almost exactly a month til I got my offer.
Reply 786
Original post by neveily
The day when the application opened, I think it was March 1st. So almost exactly a month til I got my offer.

Aaargh! So another week and a half to 2 weeks to wait.:s-smilie:
Original post by Lolo-raeven
Anyone else payed deposit and everything for Raleigh park? I'm in block one flat 8

I have! All paid for, how do you find out which block/flat you're in?
Original post by AimeeHollie09
I have! All paid for, how do you find out which block/flat you're in?

It told me when I clicked the link to confirm my room
If anyone knows how to check your block/flat for Raleigh Park, can they help me please? :biggrin:
Original post by Lolo-raeven

Yeah, me :smile:

If anyone knows how to check your block/flat for Raleigh Park, can they help me please? :biggrin:

Yeah derwent student send you an email with a pdf (it should have your name as the title). On the first page at the bottom it says accommodation. It should say the room/flat there :smile:
Original post by kiiten
Yeah, me :smile:

Yeah derwent student send you an email with a pdf (it should have your name as the title). On the first page at the bottom it says accommodation. It should say the room/flat there :smile:

You are an angel, thank you!
You are an angel, thank you!

No problem :h:
is there a group chat of some sort for people who have firmed?
Original post by 10sriramans
is there a group chat of some sort for people who have firmed?

Nope, but someone could set up a discord
To those who will be having lectures at the jubilee campus, where are you looking to stay? I feel like to apply for an accomodation that is in the park campus or really near it, so I don't miss out on freshers, societies etc.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by neveily

Yeah I got an offer for Lenton and Wortley! I wonder what its like according to this its pretty good but the reviews aren't all recent ... https://www.studentcrowd.com/best-halls-l1004971-s1008370-university_of_nottingham,_the-nottingham
Reply 797
Original post by BrownEyedHijabi
Yeah I got an offer for Lenton and Wortley! I wonder what its like according to this its pretty good but the reviews aren't all recent ... https://www.studentcrowd.com/best-halls-l1004971-s1008370-university_of_nottingham,_the-nottingham

I saw this on an applicants day and would have been happy to be offered it. The JCR was better than Cripps but the dining hall wasn't as good. There is a video on the accommodation page for north zone.
Original post by BrownEyedHijabi

Nice! What course are you going to do? :smile:
A bit worried about the common room in Derby now... maybe it's not as bad though, and hopefully the societies will make it up for me :P
Original post by neveily
Nice! What course are you going to do? :smile:
A bit worried about the common room in Derby now... maybe it's not as bad though, and hopefully the societies will make it up for me :P

Don't worry about it I don't think it'll be bad and I'm doing nutrition and dietetics wbu? My course is on sutton Bonington but I kinda thought it might be a bit isolated and its the first year so I don't wanna miss out lol. Did you see any of the accomodation on the open day?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending