The Student Room Group

I FEEL SO lost how can i man up and deal with life?

Help me, I feel so lost. I have no idea who I am, its like. I feel insecure aswell, and I just feel lost.

I know in my mind that things will get better, and that this is just life. but that isn't helping me.

I feel like I should man up to life but i cant.

The worst thing is that nothing bad has happend I just feel like an awkward,loser
Original post by Anonymous
Help me, I feel so lost. I have no idea who I am, its like. I feel insecure aswell, and I just feel lost.

I know in my mind that things will get better, and that this is just life. but that isn't helping me.

I feel like I should man up to life but i cant.

The worst thing is that nothing bad has happend I just feel like an awkward,loser

Have you tried finding a hobby? Maybe finding something you enjoy and having something to work towards could help you feel better. Maybe a sport? Have you felt like this for a while? If so, maybe you should consider seeing a GP and getting some advice :smile:
I agree with the above poster. I think you should consider seeing a GP and also a counsellor which will help you.

What are you insecure about?

What are your ambitions? Work towards those. Do things that make you happy, like a hobby. You could join a sports or reading club.

Also going to the gym and lifting weights will help you.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending