The Student Room Group

Bad AS to good A2?

Thought I would ask this here since the majority of you would have gone through A levels.

I got CCD for my AS grades and would like to improve loads for A2. Has anyone got stories of getting bad AS grades and bringing it back in their second year? How did you do it?

I didn't do any revision last year, stupidly. Is it possible if I started working now/soon to be able to do well later this year?
Reply 1
Original post by SlideSh0w
Thought I would ask this here since the majority of you would have gone through A levels.

I got CCD for my AS grades and would like to improve loads for A2. Has anyone got stories of getting bad AS grades and bringing it back in their second year? How did you do it?

I didn't do any revision last year, stupidly. Is it possible if I started working now/soon to be able to do well later this year?

Have a look at the Study Help forums on TSR. Lots of tips there...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by SlideSh0w

It's definitely do-able. I know someone who got straight Us at AS and got ABB (on the old spec with retaking all his exams). You just need to work hard :smile: You didn't revise last year which implies that if you did revise, you'd do much better, so I wouldn't worry too much about the past, especially now that ASs don't count. Just focus on revising last year's stuff, and learning this years stuff, and I'm sure you'll do well!!
I'm rooting for you :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending