The Student Room Group

British girls want to be in the hood & third world people want to be in a skyscraper

As a relatively wealthy male that likes to hang out with younger girls that I meet from dating web sites, I am subject to prejudice. The term cougar for women is kind of socially acceptable due to political correctness but it's seen as more negative for men due to double standards.

I find that there are a number of younger women who have got themselves involved with people they would now rather not be involved in through children because they got involved wanting a "bad boy". These types now regret it.

These types were influenced by the false God, false reality and false information of the media, rap music, RnB etc.

While these British girls chase hood life, third world people want to be in sky scrapers. Also it's considered non-politically correct to talk about this as it contains the hint of notions of superiority which contradict the liberal noble lie.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Wow, how pointless is this thread? :h:
What's your point?
Reply 3
kys
Original post by 1010marina
What's your point?

My points are:

- it's dumb that many British women look up hood life

- it's dumb that political correctness / liberalism has double standards and promotes a false reality

- it's dumb that the media promotes a false reality

Posted from TSR Mobile
So you're cross that people judge you for liking to hang out with younger girls?
Reply 6
I totally agree. As a basic white b*tch myself, I live up to the hood lyf. I long for a bl*ck baby to take care of me, and listen to the mad tracks of Kendrick Lamar. Str8 Fire. But yo fam, the media is my jam. Good Morning Britain knows I love the bl*cks , everyone does. Double standards? Nah. I love men, women and money and there's nothing wrong with that.. Also my favourite part about the hood lyf is that awkward feeling you get when you walk into a predominantly bl*ck neighbourhood , like am I being watched. Sick bruv.

Anyway I love bl*cks, and that's fine

Signed
8===============================D
Dr P. Ness
Attorney at balls and penises

PS. KYS YOU PIECE OF SLIME
Original post by Twinpeaks
So you're cross that people judge you for liking to hang out with younger girls?

No not really, I don't care what people think. I revel in being judged.

I'm more cross about the dumbness issues like girls worshipping the hood, the dumbness of PC and media.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by Mayathebee100
No not really, I don't care what people think. I revel in being judged.

I'm more cross about the dumbness issues like girls worshipping the hood, the dumbness of PC and media.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Stop being a misogynistic piece of ****. A WOMEN is talking to you and you ignore it! No wonder we turn to black men to satisfy us.
Original post by aritar
Stop being a misogynistic piece of ****. A WOMEN is talking to you and you ignore it! No wonder we turn to black men to satisfy us.

Where have I ignored you hunny.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by aritar
I totally agree. As a basic white b*tch myself, I live up to the hood lyf. I long for a bl*ck baby to take care of me, and listen to the mad tracks of Kendrick Lamar. Str8 Fire. But yo fam, the media is my jam. Good Morning Britain knows I love the bl*cks , everyone does. Double standards? Nah. I love men, women and money and there's nothing wrong with that.. Also my favourite part about the hood lyf is that awkward feeling you get when you walk into a predominantly bl*ck neighbourhood , like am I being watched. Sick bruv.

Anyway I love bl*cks, and that's fine

Signed
8===============================D
Dr P. Ness
Attorney at balls and penises

PS. KYS YOU PIECE OF SLIME

You ignored this , you tragic lowlife. How about you end it all hunny? Don't blame blacks because because you are a disgusting neckbeard who will never progress to anything in their life.

KYS, KFC UNINSTALL.

Signed
8==========================D
Dr P. Ness
Attorney at Balls and Penises
Original post by aritar
You ignored this , you tragic lowlife. How about you end it all hunny? Don't blame blacks because because you are a disgusting neckbeard who will never progress to anything in their life.

KYS, KFC UNINSTALL.

Signed
8==========================D
Dr P. Ness

Haha well you expect replies very quickly.

Where did I say I'm blaming blacks for bad decisions by women? People blame women for decision by women.

Oh I forgot, political correctness, women can't be blamed for anything!

I'm a wealthy AAA alpha male thank you very much dweeb Schmuk apologise to be born, "white privilege" indoctrinated PC beta male. And therefore don't need your endorsement. Also I can write in good English.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Just a reminder this is TSR and not 4chan. I suggest you emigrate to /pol/ you beta scrub. Racists like you belong there. I don't care if you think you're a triple A top tier nonce because you are not. People like that don't need to be here. So if you asserting that, you are asserting my belief you need to get laid for the first time.

Signed
8====================D
Dr P. Ness

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aritar
Just a reminder this is TSR and not 4chan. I suggest you emigrate to /pol/ you beta scrub. Racists like you belong there. I don't care if you think you're a triple A top tier nonce because you are not. People like that don't need to be here. So if you asserting that, you are asserting my belief you need to get laid for the first time.

Signed
8====================D
Dr P. Ness

Posted from TSR Mobile

Firstly I have 2 children so it's hardly likely I'm a virgin hunny unless you're saying I'm a Messiah.

Secondly Hun you're the racist. People like you think only white people can be racist for noticing race whereas any other race can notice race.

In fact the government, media and educators are racist. It's terrible to criticise or anyone.... unless they are white, male, Christian or heterosexual in which case it's good to criticise them.

Black pride is good, white pride is terrible..... because you are part of the majority who holds this opinion.... you are part of a racist majority.

You need to get on Stormfront b1tch.

Ps as a special gift to you here is a music video

Alt-right wins the debate.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
My points are:

- it's dumb that many British women look up hood life

- it's dumb that political correctness / liberalism has double standards and promotes a false reality

- it's dumb that the media promotes a false reality

Posted from TSR Mobile

Still confused about your political correctness gripe.

But why you'd be annoyed about glorifying 'hood' life or the media promoting a false reality is beyond me - the plain simple fact of the matter is that you don't need to be successful or rich to be happy. If you're not born into money or come across it mostly by luck, you've had to work very hard to get there, and for most people the stress isn't even worth it...

^&
Original post by 1010marina
Still confused about your political correctness gripe.

But why you'd be annoyed about glorifying 'hood' life or the media promoting a false reality is beyond me - the plain simple fact of the matter is that you don't need to be successful or rich to be happy. If you're not born into money or come across it mostly by luck, you've had to work very hard to get there, and for most people the stress isn't even worth it...

^&

I get your point, it's sensible. I guess the principle here is our people aspiring downwards whereas the third world people are aspiring upwards.

Where do you think that is going to lead us?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I can't watch the video, it's too cringe worthy, and I don't understand what the OP means....soooo I've not got much to go on here. Anyone want to sum it up for me?
As a relatively wealthy male that likes to hang out with younger girls that I meet from dating web sites, I am subject to prejudice. The term cougar for women is kind of socially acceptable due to political correctness but it's seen as more negative for men due to double standards.

I find that there are a number of younger women who have got themselves involved with people they would now rather not be involved in through children because they got involved wanting a "bad boy". These types now regret it.

These types were influenced by the false God, false reality and false information of the media, rap music, RnB etc.

While these British girls chase hood life, third world people want to be in sky scrapers. Also it's considered non-politically correct to talk about this as it contains the hint of notions of superiority which contradict the liberal noble lie.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did a little research on the video and eventually brought myself to watch it, the blonde girl from 11;15 was a Swede and that scene was taken from a music video paid for by the Swedish government of all things, she was found raped and murdered by some African, go figure. Her name was Elin Krantz if you want to look it up.
Original post by HandiCapanda
I did a little research on the video and eventually brought myself to watch it, the blonde girl from 11;15 was a Swede and that scene was taken from a music video paid for by the Swedish government of all things, she was found raped and murdered by some African, go figure. Her name was Elin Krantz if you want to look it up.

The reason for submitting the video is that it is exactly the opposite effect as intended.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Firstly I have 2 children so it's hardly likely I'm a virgin hunny unless you're saying I'm a Messiah.

Secondly Hun you're the racist. People like you think only white people can be racist for noticing race whereas any other race can notice race.

In fact the government, media and educators are racist. It's terrible to criticise or anyone.... unless they are white, male, Christian or heterosexual in which case it's good to criticise them.

Black pride is good, white pride is terrible..... because you are part of the majority who holds this opinion.... you are part of a racist majority.

You need to get on Stormfront b1tch.

Ps as a special gift to you here is a music video

Alt-right wins the debate.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You are an awful Alt-right if you cannot tell that you are being sh*t posted using quite clear jokes. You should have just responded with KEK. You are a pretty bad representative for the alt-right. You should go to /pol/ though mate.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending