The Student Room Group

Transfer sixth form mid year

i have been kicked out of my sixth form due to lateness and behavior but i have not done any course work or AS exams so therefore if i apply next year i wouldn't be a retake. However i do not want to go sixth form in September i want a immediate transfer. Its the mid year would any sixth forms accept me and also should i transfer or try again in September.
Original post by HElaly
i have been kicked out of my sixth form due to lateness and behavior but i have not done any course work or AS exams so therefore if i apply next year i wouldn't be a retake. However i do not want to go sixth form in September i want a immediate transfer. Its the mid year would any sixth forms accept me and also should i transfer or try again in September.

Contact the sixth forms and colleges near you to find out if they would accept you?
TBH better to transfer, but it's whichever you're comfortable with. Definitely reapply for September because I don't think any college would accept you at this point..but I may be wrong

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HElaly

Today was census day so, if you move elsewhere, the new provider won't be paid anything for having you. This doesn't make it particularly attractive for them to take you on particularly as you have openly admitted you have a poor behaviour and punctuality record.
Reply 4
Original post by HElaly

Just a tip you can be both late often and bad in lessons, pick one ( or none obviously) and they'll be fine with you for the most part. I'm often very late but my teachers let me off some due to be not being an ******* in class

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending