The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

MSc Taught Pharmacology interview

Scroll to see replies

Hey! Congratulations on your offer! I am applying to the same course and would love to know exactly how they assessed your application? Also, I am a little nervous about the interview, if at all I get selected, could you please give me a few tips for it?
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Reply 41
Original post by Vanshika Kapoor
Hey! Congratulations on your offer! I am applying to the same course and would love to know exactly how they assessed your application? Also, I am a little nervous about the interview, if at all I get selected, could you please give me a few tips for it?

Hi, I’m in the same boat. But I couldn’t anything about the interview questions especially scientific ones :frown:
Hey guys i received an email informing me about my interview on 13th February 2019 for a taught MSc in Pharmacology at University of Oxford and am looking for prep materials for this interview.What can i expect because they told me it will be a 15 minute telephone.I am currently in my final year(year five) doing bachelor of Veterinary Medicine at Makerere University in Uganda(East Africa)
Reply 43
Original post by kamoga joseph
Hey guys i received an email informing me about my interview on 13th February 2019 for a taught MSc in Pharmacology at University of Oxford and am looking for prep materials for this interview.What can i expect because they told me it will be a 15 minute telephone.I am currently in my final year(year five) doing bachelor of Veterinary Medicine at Makerere University in Uganda(East Africa)

I’m still waiting for the invitation. Good luck with it :smile:
Hi
could anyone share some tips for the interview??
Original post by msfelippe
Hi! I received my conditional offer earlier this morning!! I'm a Brazilian prospect student and I'm still deciding on a few details before I accept this offer. For those of you already studying at the University, what is Oxford really like? It can be a little daunting when I stop to think about it haha

Hello Filippe, what were some of the interview questions you were asked, especially the scientific ones. Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending